URL Short Link Generator

URL Short Link Generator

by Identix Web

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

near me shopping store

It’s FREE, EASY to use and served my purpose! I like it! The support team have done their job extremely well.

BubbleandGumm.com

Customer supporter, Manoj, was very helpful and was able to answer all of my questions as well as also helped me in understanding the difference between the free and paid plan. Thanks a lot!

Guitar Products Shop

the customer supporter, Manoj, was very helpful and patience and solved all
the tech issues . Thanks alot!

ange-amour

Very nice app,easy to use,powerfull app and very nice support available on chat , i higly recommend

Merryville

Great customer support, and App works very well for link shortening. I have used it on a few shops of mine with no issues.

MR. KOYA

Great tool, exactly what you need! Does a perfect job For the next updates: it would be great to have further clicks analytics: likeability to track clicks.

Spoilt Life

A good app to short the url for marketing.
Its great to provide free plan, and the premium plan is very cheap as well.
The shortage is that this app could not provide a customized short url and the analysis function seem very sample.
hope there will be a improvement in the future.

anyway, still a good app.

Near me shop

I am happy to write my opinion about this app, because i am happy to use this awesome application. I tried to get in touch with app support team for a small change to my website. I got their reply quickly.

SECRET SPIRIT SHOP

Amazing Support And Great App I'm very pleased with this app And It has helped with my url too long problem

WeHeart.biz

Has some OK features, but a lot of it can be done with just using the redirects built right into Shopify. The customer URL shortener doesn't allow you to have your domain and then text, it just created random numbers and letters. Not sure who wants to share mywebsite.com/rthr154 as opposed to mywebsite.com/greatproduct.

Previous 1 3 4