URL Short Link Generator

URL Short Link Generator

by Identix Web

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

Christendom Arts

Highly recommended! This is a great app, easy to use. It helped us to save a tons of time on our link posts in social media. *****5 star!

Cha Chingstore

Love this URL Short Link Generator, it's clean and simple to operate. Thanks for keeping it updated An excellent app with great possibilities for personalization, and with customer support behind the first level. No doubt highly recommended above other options.

Zinin Store

Love this app because of the on the fly fast and efficient URL shortener

World Of Beauty Skin

This guys is professional! thank you for your service. I had a few problems when installing the app, I contacted them I got prompt reply and they were very quick to help.

Wearllcaribbean

Simply amazing app, Great app!!! Thanks from the team of https://identixweb.com/

Mbmcity

Hi We have over 5500 products, Can you please tell us if this App can auto generate short links for all? please help on this. we don't have time to do all this manually. www.mbmcity.com

Mud Musk

Easy to set up. Looks great. Cant wait to see how good it works. awesome i would love to recommend to all user

Tdavlin

Very easy to use and effective link short, would highly recommend to anyone! If you need to redirect your site urls. Super great customer service.

Rollthatshit

Not really live support.. but they responded within 6 hours (I was schleep) but the app initially didnt allow me to generate any links even after reloading, signing out and everything. But between me blowing their support inbox up and 12 hours it seemed to work...

Mrkoya

Super easy & makes managing all my links a dream.
Previous 1