URL Short Link Generator

URL Short Link Generator

by Identix Web

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

ange-amour

Very nice app,easy to use,powerfull app and very nice support available on chat , i higly recommend

Merryville

Great customer support, and App works very well for link shortening. I have used it on a few shops of mine with no issues.

MR. KOYA

Great tool, exactly what you need! Does a perfect job For the next updates: it would be great to have further clicks analytics: likeability to track clicks.

Spoilt Life

A good app to short the url for marketing.
Its great to provide free plan, and the premium plan is very cheap as well.
The shortage is that this app could not provide a customized short url and the analysis function seem very sample.
hope there will be a improvement in the future.

anyway, still a good app.

Near me shop

I am happy to write my opinion about this app, because i am happy to use this awesome application. I tried to get in touch with app support team for a small change to my website. I got their reply quickly.

SECRET SPIRIT SHOP

Amazing Support And Great App I'm very pleased with this app And It has helped with my url too long problem

WeHeart.biz

Has some OK features, but a lot of it can be done with just using the redirects built right into Shopify. The customer URL shortener doesn't allow you to have your domain and then text, it just created random numbers and letters. Not sure who wants to share mywebsite.com/rthr154 as opposed to mywebsite.com/greatproduct.

Your Little Home Store

Very nice and simple App with a awesome customer support. The answered in seconds and solve the problem in a short time. I recommend this App absolutly :)

Gloritee

It's FREE, EASY to use and served my purpose! I like it! Its a great and easy way to create a short url.

The Fire Pit Collection

Fantastic app, it's what I'm looking for my website. I had tried to get in touch with the team regarding the issue I had and the support team there and replied to me quickly.
Live chat support is forced me to increase my star rating. Highly Recommended!!!!

Previous 1 3