URL Short Link Generator

URL Short Link Generator | Reviews

by Identixweb

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

VPWholesale

Got this app to make a custom URL with my domain name. Was prompted to upgrade to use this feature and when I did I was told I need to pay for a 3rd party service to handle the short url which charges $10 a month. The upgrade wasn't a free trial either so was charged. The app also constantly prompts you too try other apps the own and will do it EVERY TIME you open it. This app only acts as a GUI and has no url shortening features which I believe is very misleading.

October 15, 2021

Hello there, I hope you are well and safe!
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We Don't offer a third-party app that costs you more. Our app is only the one that charges you $1.99 for the short link generator with your domain name. Can you please tell me doe which service you're talking about that charges you $10?
let's do a further conversation at support@identixweb.com email.

The Chi Kart

Support is good and got my doubts cleared in minutes. Do use it if need a short link also Shopify support recommended it.

July 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

EXCITING STUFF

Amazing app. This company is doing great work. Their apps are very professional.<3 Thank you very much

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

VOONMi

Easy setup, you just need to install it and create a Bitly account if you don't have one already. Generate a toke, sync it to the app and create your links. Does the job. Perhaps the only part that could be a little clearer is what input is going to be what output when completing the info needed to shorten the link.

near me shopping store

It’s FREE, EASY to use and served my purpose! I like it! The support team have done their job extremely well.

BubbleandGumm.com

Customer supporter, Manoj, was very helpful and was able to answer all of my questions as well as also helped me in understanding the difference between the free and paid plan. Thanks a lot!

Guitar Products Shop

the customer supporter, Manoj, was very helpful and patience and solved all
the tech issues . Thanks alot!

ange-amour

Very nice app,easy to use,powerfull app and very nice support available on chat , i higly recommend

Merryville

Great customer support, and App works very well for link shortening. I have used it on a few shops of mine with no issues.

Spoilt Life

A good app to short the url for marketing.
Its great to provide free plan, and the premium plan is very cheap as well.
The shortage is that this app could not provide a customized short url and the analysis function seem very sample.
hope there will be a improvement in the future.

anyway, still a good app.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We have added the functionality in our app to shortened custom URL, please check.

Previous 1 3 4