URL Short Link Generator

URL Short Link Generator

by Identix Web

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

Near me shop

I am happy to write my opinion about this app, because i am happy to use this awesome application. I tried to get in touch with app support team for a small change to my website. I got their reply quickly.

SECRET SPIRIT SHOP

Amazing Support And Great App I'm very pleased with this app And It has helped with my url too long problem

WeHeart.biz

Has some OK features, but a lot of it can be done with just using the redirects built right into Shopify. The customer URL shortener doesn't allow you to have your domain and then text, it just created random numbers and letters. Not sure who wants to share mywebsite.com/rthr154 as opposed to mywebsite.com/greatproduct.

Your Little Home Store

Very nice and simple App with a awesome customer support. The answered in seconds and solve the problem in a short time. I recommend this App absolutly :)

Gloritee

It's FREE, EASY to use and served my purpose! I like it! Its a great and easy way to create a short url.

The Fire Pit Collection

Fantastic app, it's what I'm looking for my website. I had tried to get in touch with the team regarding the issue I had and the support team there and replied to me quickly.
Live chat support is forced me to increase my star rating. Highly Recommended!!!!

Hang In Care

I will continue testing it to see what can be improved but everything is excellent so far, Good customer support Love this app !

KittyCorners

Fantastic support, not so fantastic app. Use Shopify's native URL redirects to accomplish what you're looking for.

The app is written in broken English, very confusing to use. Hope the developers take this constructive criticism to at least improve the instructions (although the main demographic for this app can just use Shopify's native settings)

C EXTRA

The worst app I ever installed. Nothing works properly! It's impossible to add external links. I wouldn't install the app again.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We have an option to add a custom link to the app. There is a tab having a title "Custom" which will add external links.

Treasure Hollows

Two stars for functionality, anything useful is locked behind a paywall, you'll get better analytical results using Google URL shortener (which this app also incorporates but is completely free analytics)

Previous 1 3