UX Bundle

Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
February 6, 2023

My customer get notifications on the loyality app even though I notified support about the issue a month ago. There review app didn't work well. Imported review didn't show and review badge was not aligned properly and have no option to customize style. Everytime I contact support they tell me we will forward your inquiry to the technical team and nothing happens after.

Dressmycell.com
October 10, 2022

It does the job for the review part. However the loyalty page and program part ain't working. Support don't really help on the matters.

Nojebeauty
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 5, 2022

I like that it gets the job done, offers both function of reviews and a loyalty program all in one app, and does what it's supposed to do. Simple and straightforward setup, but does not allow detailed management such as review request automation. Design wise it's very simple. Customer service is also poor, it took us about 2 weeks to get a reply from the developers.

Urbanized Co.
Singapore
Time spent using app: 19 days
June 23, 2022

Easy to use, great customer service. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to have reviews on their site.

Ashby's Crafts and Gifts
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 23, 2022

So far this app seems really good and the customers service has been prompt and helpful. I looked through quite a few rewards programs and this one seemed to be the best fit for my company

Ninnys Napkins
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 23, 2022

Fantastic app, and excellent customer support! We installed it extremely easily and have tested it quite a bit. We really love it!

Teng Tools South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: 22 days
June 14, 2022

I have tried some review apps but I like this one the best because this app is nicely integrated with my online store. It didn't require coding for the review to show up in the place that I want. It customized the review to look like it really is a part of my website without paying arm and legs. Also, the customer service was super nice to help me transfer the reviews from the previous app that I was using. I already recommended this app to my friends.

Baseball Mom's Creative Studio
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 8, 2022

Nice loyalty program! Still getting my sea-legs here. Only had it 2 weeks. But it's powerful, mostly intuitive - and if you stumble, the customer service is truly stellar! Really impressed. Highly recommended.

Gruff Combat
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 28, 2022

Very happy with this bundle and have been in it for two weeks now. It has allowed me to remove another rating app and consolidate my reviews/forms/loyalty program into one. We believe this will help with load speeds and more in the long term. I believe the loyalty program is really powerful and love that you can incentivize users to complete tasks for points and it has verification logic. I requested reviews last names to be redacted and they made that update quickly; love how responsive the team is. Would recommend!

NFT Champ