4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable interface that matches their website aesthetics. Key features include live selling, push notifications, and direct notifications, which enhance customer engagement. Merchants report increased sales and balanced revenue after use. The app's set price, seamless Shopify integration, and quick setup are also valued. The prompt customer service, assistance in app publishing, and proactive approach of the team are praised. The design options and fast navigation are beneficial features.

September 7, 2022

Just starting out and the service so far has been great. Elakya took me through the dashboard and explained how everything will work. Now looking forward to the final product.

Alakazam Magic
About 7 hours using the app
October 6, 2022

Excellent customer service with excellent follow through. The process has been seamless. The team has been very supportive and patient with me. I could not ask for a better experience.

The Rustic Mare
About 6 hours using the app
February 9, 2021

Very kind contact. 5 stars for creating the app and helping me to create my first app. Very frindly customer service.

Biovolen®
Germany
About 6 hours using the app
Edited November 27, 2021

Awesome experience getting the mobile App up running in the quickest possible time. The next immediate thing you need when you go live with shopify website.

SalasDaily
India
September 9, 2020

very good application and phenomenal customer service I love it I recommend it superrrrrrr friendly and professional

FitzBoddy
August 19, 2020

Awesome support getting the process started. Start to finish to upload app for Apple & Google approval was less than 30 minutes. User friendly set up process. EXCELLENT customer support. Highly recommend. 5

F Sutton Boutique
May 24, 2021

Very good! I recommend this service, it is easy and fast, very efficient. I had a Zoom Call which made me happy.

LOSTDROPS
November 3, 2022

Absolutely loved the entire process of setting up the app for my boutique! Would highly recommend Sid & the Vajro Team!

The Infinity Boutique By Kait
June 15, 2021

very informatife staff , got all what i was looking for in this app , satisfied new customer , hope it will affect my business very soon.

Bloom Lingerie
Algeria
December 1, 2022

The set up was made easy by the great team at Vajro. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone in need of an app.

Alkaline Electrics