4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. Features like live selling and push notifications are praised for boosting sales and customer engagement. The app's team is commended for their professionalism and responsiveness during the onboarding process. Merchants also value the app's speed, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. Many report a significant revenue increase after using the app, attributing this to its features and the team's expertise.

November 20, 2020

Process was simple. Knowledgeable customer service reps. Described all products and features in detail. Would recommend them to anyone looking to expand their business

Daughter & Inti Boutique
January 25, 2022

This is really one of the easiest apps to set up and the customer support is just amazing, definitely the best in the business! It was such an easy process working with Sharan. Thank you and keep up the great work.

The Silver Goose SA
South Africa
December 29, 2022

Thanks a to you have help me a lot to understand your vajro apps. I will try my best to have your beautiful apps in my business. Thanks a lot

Laylak Brands
September 3, 2022

I woke early this morning On Shopify and came across Mobile App Builder..I contacted the support number and Nitin immediately called back..he was very helpful with walking me thru the zoom call and how to work the mobile app..I'm super excited about getting a mobile app built for my brand I was just speaking about this a week ago

Couture For You
November 7, 2021

They were very helpful during the process of creating my app. They took the time to explain the process as well as answer any questions i had!

The Willing Crab
October 25, 2021

Awesome fast, quick easy process. Lots of help!! Would recommend this to fellow boutique or website owners.

The Twisted Pelican
December 13, 2022

The team is excellent, I tried the test app seems good, let's wait and see :)
The product looks good in principal and the communication and help from the team is very good they are very proactive.

Racket Sports UAE
January 25, 2023

Vajaro Team, Are so great, they are very helpful walking through in there platform, and they seem very friendly and responsive to any concerns .

TheBookshoplibraryUAE
April 15, 2021

Configuring and launching the app with your assistance made this so much nicer and less stressful than if I were to try and do it on my own. Thank you for all your help!

My Mariah's Boutique
May 24, 2021

This app was extremely easy to set up and the customer service is great. They took time to explain everything and make it a simple process to get started building my app.

Knotty Pine Boutique