4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. Features like live selling and push notifications are praised for boosting sales and customer engagement. The app's team is commended for their professionalism and responsiveness during the onboarding process. Merchants also value the app's speed, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. Many report a significant revenue increase after using the app, attributing this to its features and the team's expertise.

February 28, 2024

i like this app they are very good, Sagar is very helpful

UZshops
About 3 years using the app
Vajro Inc replied March 5, 2024

Hi UZshops Team,
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Providing excellent support and assistance is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that our team could make a positive impact on your experience.

Tara

January 23, 2024

Kirthi was very knowledgeable about everything. She walked me thru on what to do and was very professional. She made it easy to understand. Ty very much I appreciate all she has done for me. She deserves coodles. Ty again!!!

SnuggieElectronics
About 1 month using the app
Vajro Inc replied January 24, 2024

Hi SnuggieElectronics team,

We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that our product expert made the process easy for you. Simplifying onboarding is one of our primary goals, and we put a lot of effort into providing excellent customer service. We are glad to hear that it worked very well for your team.

Wishing your team ongoing success, and we look forward to continuing our collaboration in the future.

Mohit

March 29, 2024

Good support by Krithiga

FameBazaar
India
Vajro Inc replied April 1, 2024

Hi FameBazaar Team,
We appreciate your feedback regarding the support you received from our product expert.
We’re delighted to hear that we were able to assist you effectively and provide the assistance you needed as this is our top priority.

Arun

January 31, 2024

I really enjoy the app. It works well and is fast, Customer support is very helpful.

Magical-ly Beauty Boutique
About 2 months using the app
Vajro Inc replied February 5, 2024

Hi Magical-ly Beauty Boutique team,

We’re delighted to hear that you’re enjoying the app! Thank you for the positive feedback on Vajro’s app performance and speed. Our support team is always here to help, and we wish your team continued success.

April 3, 2024

Fantastic thus far, can't wait to officially launch!

JuliaRoseWholesale
About 5 hours using the app
Vajro Inc replied April 15, 2024

Hi JuliaRoseWholesale Team,
We're happy to hear that you're having a fantastic experience with us so far! Your enthusiasm for the official launch is contagious, and we're equally excited to see your app go live. Thank you for entrusting us with your app development journey.

December 24, 2023

I had the best experience with the team today! great working with you guys and looking forward to more wins!

Mahierglamour.com
2 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Very impressive. Every step of the way is very regimented and they know their stuff.

Clean Eatz Kitchen
19 days using the app
Vajro Inc replied January 18, 2024

Hi Clean Eatz Kitchen team,
We are excited to hear our onboarding process was impressive and regimented. Your encouraging words mean a lot to us and reinforces our commitment to structured and organized process!
Wishing Clean Eatz Kitchen continued success and delicious moments.

November 23, 2023

Really I like the app design and the functionalities.
Tried multiple app developers, all failed to fulfill the things which we always wanted to include in our App. Also to give that unique touch to the app which was in sync with our online website. Vajro team did it all. Specially Krithiga Ji & Sumit Ji, Helped in understanding the same and Did the perfect thing which we wanted without any follow up.

Woodshala
India
December 5, 2023

I love the professional vajro team they help me build my app its very exciting i love them so much i cant wait to see my app

Father Bean Coffee Company
November 28, 2023

I have really enjoyed the process and how easy it is to set up my new app. They have been very helpful in anything that I need or need to learn new. Love all the features the app gives. The team is very helpful and proactive always ready to help.

The Sugaring Bar and Boutique