4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable interface that mirrors their websites. They value the live selling feature and push notifications for enhancing customer engagement. Many reported increased sales, with some even doubling their revenue. The app's simple pricing model, setup, and navigation are also favored. The customer service is commended for its efficiency, particularly during the app submission process. Features like direct notifications and live streaming are considered beneficial.

November 18, 2023

Kirthiga was so awesome in helping with my app development and kindly helping through all steps !

ECU DECA
6 months using the app
November 27, 2023

Porselvi did awesome, was quick and answered all my questions!!
Thank you!

Wild Pink Boutique
20 days using the app
October 17, 2023

Very Helpful! Kirthiga was very easy to work with. Cant wait to see my app live.

Classy Chaos Boutique

chamomel
Israel
3 months using the app
November 14, 2023

They were very helpful from the beginning, with very quick responses, and even offered to help us with promoting the app after launching it!

Iforesea
9 days using the app
October 8, 2023

I found using the vajro app to be seamless. it was very easy to upload my content to the app, and edit the theme, colors, fonts, etc. when i completed my app, i believed there would be a waiting period but i was actually contacted by the vajro team (i had not noticed) who was ready to help me launch my app. the service from the team was stellar.

Infinitely Obsidian
About 1 month using the app
November 16, 2023

Rey good communication skills when working with team. Also very easy to set up within the app

Forever2Cold
6 days using the app
October 25, 2023

Nallu Karthik Valliappan worked extremely professionally and in detail on the application. He not only fulfilled every aspect of what I asked for but also catered to every single one of my requirements down to the smallest detail. I am exceptionally pleased with his work and professionalism

Balevski.eu
Bulgaria
30 days using the app
September 23, 2023

We were searching about other app but decided to go with this app. So far, they are providing good customer service and prompt in action. Excellent team they have. Quick and easy set up. Still more to go and looking forward to good support from vajro team until work finishes. It would be more appreciated if app comes up with looking and working better as we expected. :)

Medexsepeti.com
Türkiye
5 months using the app
October 25, 2023

very helpful getting started!

POPPY