4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable features, which allow for the creation of brand-reflective apps. It's praised for boosting sales, offering live selling, push notifications, and seamless Shopify integration. The design process is efficient, and the customer service is excellent, particularly during onboarding. Merchants also value the set pricing model over a percentage of sales. The app is known for its speed and easy navigation.

Edited February 23, 2024

AWESOME!! From start to finish our meeting was easy, informative and productive. Highly recommend!! Ten stars!!

Update: It's been several months working with Vajro now and we are still very happy customers. We are constantly changes our banners and sales and everyone at Vajro has been very helpful and make our changes happen quickly. I highly recommend Vajro for designing an awesome app for you!

Shirley's Wig Shoppe
October 26, 2023

Great customer service

Lovayla Boutique
2 months using the app
September 6, 2023

I am thrilled to share my positive feedback for the Vajero app, which played a pivotal role in building a remarkable app for my business. This experience has been nothing short of outstanding, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

From the very beginning, Vajero demonstrated their commitment to excellence and innovation. Their team of experts showed a deep understanding of my business needs and worked tirelessly to transform my vision into a reality. The level of professionalism and expertise they brought to the table was truly impressive.

I must extend a heartfelt special thanks to Nallu, who stood out as a shining star throughout the entire process. Nallu's dedication, knowledge, and availability were exceptional. Whenever I had questions or needed guidance, Nallu was there to provide prompt and insightful assistance. Their commitment to ensuring the success of my project was unwavering, and I am deeply grateful for their support.

GDT Implants
Israel
2 months using the app
August 25, 2023

This is my first experience with an app builder and it has been amazing. The team at Vajro is extremely patient with me and have shown me a lot. I strongly recommend their service as it's been next to nothing I've experienced before. Whether you have experience or not they'll walk you through the entire process of getting started and continue along your journey.
Thanks again vajro!!

Sassy Woman's Gear
About 2 months using the app
September 26, 2023

Excellent service and attention to detail. They explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. Made the entire experience very easy. Highly recommend.

Boho Gal Jewelry
17 days using the app
September 30, 2023

So far the customer service has been great. We're still in the early stages. Please don't take away the google meet

EstinaJ
3 days using the app
August 25, 2023

Simple. Easy. Effective. We struggled to find a mobile app builder that was right for me but the Vajro team and their builder brought our app to life and it was quick and easy. They also help every step of the way.

Durahuman Technologies
November 7, 2023

Very super professional. Definitely know all the subjects!

Candies Tolteca
About 2 hours using the app
September 3, 2023

Nice quick response. Help was available. Things got done in a quick fashion and I love the customer service.

Marvelous On Earth
August 16, 2023

Aswin and JP were so helpful today and yesterday ! They put alot of perspective in place of what it takes to build a success app and successful busiess with the app ! Please reward them as much as possible ! Top Costumer Service and The most kind people i have spoken too online thus far !

SCRIDE TRAP