4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable interface that mirrors their websites. They value the live selling feature and push notifications for enhancing customer engagement. Many reported increased sales, with some even doubling their revenue. The app's simple pricing model, setup, and navigation are also favored. The customer service is commended for its efficiency, particularly during the app submission process. Features like direct notifications and live streaming are considered beneficial.

August 16, 2023

Aswin and JP were so helpful today and yesterday ! They put alot of perspective in place of what it takes to build a success app and successful busiess with the app ! Please reward them as much as possible ! Top Costumer Service and The most kind people i have spoken too online thus far !

SCRIDE TRAP
4 months using the app
September 24, 2023

Amazing experience very helpful! Look forward to gaining more traffic and sales through new app!!

Laby Store
About 1 month using the app
November 25, 2023

JP was amazing! I had such an easy time setting up my mobile app.

BeSpecial: The Movement
About 2 hours using the app
August 25, 2023

Simple. Easy. Effective. We struggled to find a mobile app builder that was right for me but the Vajro team and their builder brought our app to life and it was quick and easy. They also help every step of the way.

Durahuman Technologies
3 months using the app
October 12, 2023

Kirthiga was very helpful. I loved how easy the flow of the App. I'm very excited to launch my App soon.

ZALISZ
5 days using the app
September 14, 2023

Anytime I had a question or needed something they were always there to help me or walk me through anything! The app runs smoothly and my customers absolutely love it! The push notifications are a big hit as well as they help my customers stay up to date on everything from sales to new arrivals. This app is well worth having!

Sweet Tea Boutique
14 days using the app
September 6, 2023

I am thrilled to share my positive feedback for the Vajero app, which played a pivotal role in building a remarkable app for my business. This experience has been nothing short of outstanding, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

From the very beginning, Vajero demonstrated their commitment to excellence and innovation. Their team of experts showed a deep understanding of my business needs and worked tirelessly to transform my vision into a reality. The level of professionalism and expertise they brought to the table was truly impressive.

I must extend a heartfelt special thanks to Nallu, who stood out as a shining star throughout the entire process. Nallu's dedication, knowledge, and availability were exceptional. Whenever I had questions or needed guidance, Nallu was there to provide prompt and insightful assistance. Their commitment to ensuring the success of my project was unwavering, and I am deeply grateful for their support.

GDT Implants
Israel
2 months using the app
August 17, 2023

Great customer service, super friendly and very helpful. They had our app created in a very timely manner and we are very pleased!

Downtown Girl
Almost 2 years using the app
September 3, 2023

Nice quick response. Help was available. Things got done in a quick fashion and I love the customer service.

Marvelous On Earth
3 months using the app
September 27, 2023

Once I Installed Vajro, their helpful and incredible team reached us to start implementing the app. They were so helpful and I believe they have the best team.

جعفر شوب