Variant Title King

Variant Title King

by StarApps Studio

Add Product Options, Variant Name & SKU to Product Title

Wyndham Art Supplies

Does what it says on the box, simply and cleanly. Also provides as easy way to view all the product options that are actively being used in my shop, which has proved quite useful!

Dahing Plants

This variant title app solved the problem I had for MONTHS, literally. It allows you to change the title in correspondence to which variant is being selected and comes in handy if you run variants for your products. Their customer service even helped me customize it even further in 24 hours, that's SUPER! All their apps are a MUST for ALL E-commerce stores and I am not someone that gives reviews but they make me want to write a review for every single one of their apps. Keep up the good work guys.

AugustaChrom

Stockkeeping units are essential for me and I struggled long time to find a way to display them on the product page. I altered the code of product-template.liquid only to find out that although the SKU is shown now it doesn't change when chosing another variant, only after refreshing the whole page in the browser and up to now I found no solution for this.

Luckily I came across this app, it was simple to install and is easy to use, I had all the results needed within minutes, SKU is shown and refreshes by chosing another variant and it is possible to customize the title very easy in many ways.

The customer support is terrific as well, I had some question about removing/replacing the automatically set hyphen and they managed to do this right away.

Thank you so much StarApps Studio for providing this simple but effective app and your excellent support.

ilovesoda

Works very well and makes it easier to confirm variants and product titles all while being free. very nice

Stacey Allens

Hi new to using this app. So far I like it. Since I just loaded this app I don't have much to say. I was however impressed with the good reviews I read so far and decided to try this app for my store. Very good app

modesse

This is a no brainer! Totally recommend using this app, and it is free! It really just add that little touch to your product pages. The support from the app guys are amazing.

EZ Vanities

This app is very user-friendly and extremely easy to use. It really helps customers understand our products. Keep up the good work! Thank you!

AlchePharma

One of the most attentive and highly effective teams in all of Shopify. These tweaks that enhance the consumer experience are truly what separates this platform from many of the others.

NORRGEAR - We Are Warmth

Hi, thanks for making this app available for free. Added it to my site https://norrgear.com/ and works perfectly out of the box. Can only see this app improving my onsite shopping experience!

School Street Posters

Does what it says! Helps clarify for the buyer the detail of the product by including the variant in the product title

Previous 1 3 4