Variant Title King

Variant Title King

by StarApps Studio

Add Product Options, Variant Name & SKU to Product Title

EVO OUTLAND

Firstly, thank you for being so kind as to offer this for free, when other app makers try to charge subscription based fees for simple things like this. It's a breath of fresh air!

The app works as intended, but does not seem to work on mobile. I am using Debut, and the only customization I made is to have the product change when variant image is clicked, and also show variant products in collection.

Any idea how I can get this to work on mobile? Desktop is fine. Thanks!

Fête Furs

Works exactly as described, easy to install and a great simple problem solver. No coding or fiddling required. When my store gets profitable I'll look into the paid apps. Thanks.

Rez

The app does the job and there is a great customer service! I would recommend variant title king if you need it.

Paradise Ranch Designs

Excellent app - Easy to install & does just what it says! I had a question and the support was excellent too!

E Tronic Edge

Does exactly what you would expect it to do. Simple and Clear way to show your customer what they are buying.

Wraps

I have used this app for a while now and it works perfectly. Any little problems I have faced have been fixed quickly and efficiently by their outstanding customer service team.

MojoDesk

Wow. We have been using their other app - the variant hider app for over a year and works great for our standing desk website - getyourmojo.com to see it in action. This new app helps for customer confidence as our customers pick the color of desktop, size, and frame color before they add to cart. What takes this app to the next level is the support. They respond quickly and did a quick change to the app function for my own needs and format of my product page. Get it. And the variant one.

VERSION.GLOBAL

Brilliant app, helped me do what i was looking for. Ability to change title
when different variants are selected. Customer services is very fast and very helpful. Thank you