Products List Variants Viewer

Products List Variants Viewer

by Singleton software

Show products variants in collection with "Add to cart" button

ShopViajecito

I love this app. It is really useful and use it for two different stores. It is applicable in many ways. Their customer service is super quick too.

Ane's - Source naturelle de beauté

This app is very useful and gives you more options to personalize your store!
I really recommend it! And another advantage and not the least, the creator of the app is very nice and helps you to use it :)

Pofa Activewear

This is a great app. We were able to increase our conversion rate significantly. The app developer is very helpful and has assisted us promptly with customizing the app to make fit our current website design. Very Recommended.

בוצ'ר שופ

Exactly the solution we needed - a quick and easy shopping experience for our customers. adding products to cart directly from collection page.

MAYA FREYA

AWESOME customer service - had a few issues on the appearance I needed to fix, and 10 minutes later everything was done! 5 stars from here!

Visible

Exactly what we were looking for. Customers can purchase multiple products very quickly. Ideal for when we are low on inventory.

naturafresca

The app is great and fits my needs, quick and useful customer care! I head an issue which they immediately fixed

Fabric Freedom

Great app and very helpful support team! I am just getting my site together so I am sure I will need their help again in the future!

KwikDeal

it works well and the support is helpful. it can help for wholesale sites wanting to show pack sizes etc

HYPER [Cube] Design

I've tried at least a dozen other apps to give me the functionality I needed (easily selecting variants from Collections page & adding to cart without redirecting to cart), and this was the only stable option that came close!

After setting everything up, there were still a couple things I wanted to change, but didn't know how. Just wanted some tweaks to the spacing around the new Add To Cart buttons, and wanted the Quantity badge in the Cart icon to update automatically after adding to cart, without having to refresh the page. Contacted customer service, and Adam fixed every issue! He was super friendly, and got everything done exactly as I requested.

Highly recommend this app to anyone who needs this functionality - not just for the app features, but for the excellent customer service :)

Previous 1