Products List Variants Viewer

Products List Variants Viewer

by Singleton software

Show products variants in collection with "Add to cart" button

M.A.G.O.S.

I had an issue when I installed the app, so I contacted support . Their response time was fast, they identified problem and instead of sending me on a wild document chase for me to fix myself, they went in to fix solved the problem almost immediately for me. Support is vey helpful, they were knowledgeable, and they care. This is a great app. It blew my mind once I've seen what it does. I will be adopting this app and with the support it has now, I will look to use all their apps because we need someone who understands that not every site owner is tech savvy and if we are going to use their product, they should support any issues that rises. This team does just that. Thanks again SUPPORT TEAM. I'm keeping the app.

CHEF.ONE

I used this app to show product variants on my shopify store as i use shopify as an event management platform where my variants are dates. adam directly contacted me after downloading his app and did incredible custom changes for me! EVERY change i requested was live after 1 minutes. I am here at shopify since years and never had someone being that committed to his customers like adam. I can highly recommend this app! Adam, you are my game changer! Thanks a lot!!!