Products List Variants Viewer

Products List Variants Viewer

by Singleton software

Show products variants in collection with "Add to cart" button

seagreen.store

Very very good! I had to contact the help-center and they were amazing! I highly recommend this app!!!

The Urban Flair LLC

I have been searching high and low for this app! First of all, the price is nearly half of what the few other options are — THANK YOU! — AND the functions are better! One of my main products is phone cases and I had been looking to find a way for users to be able to browse my variants/the different devices without having to go into the product. This app allows my customers to browse the variants ON the collection page and the image changes accordingly. Literal perfection! Finally, the support is awesome and was willing to help me tweak details to my liking. Thank you again and again for your work!

Bonito Martina Childrenswear

Brilliant app, even did me some extra work
For free that others tried to charge me £100’s for, great customer service and detailing

June 13, 2019

It was my pleasure, if you will have some question in future, just let me know.

Best regards,
Adam

Improve.Organics

I don't usually try apps that have less than 30 day trials because that isn't sufficient time to see if its going to work for you. Anything less than 30 days is a developer that doesn't have confidence in their app. This one turned out to be exactly that - pretty useless. You can't pick the variant you want to show, its just splits them all up, so too strict, and the only other feature is the Add to Cart button which you can get for free from other apps, so overall disappointed.

May 2, 2019

Hello Improve.Organics,
I am so sorry you do not like this app, but we appreciate your opinion. Anyway I saw you still use this app. If you will need help with something, please just let me know about it.

Best regards,
Adam

M.A.G.O.S.

I had an issue when I installed the app, so I contacted support . Their response time was fast, they identified problem and instead of sending me on a wild document chase for me to fix myself, they went in to fix solved the problem almost immediately for me. Support is vey helpful, they were knowledgeable, and they care. This is a great app. It blew my mind once I've seen what it does. I will be adopting this app and with the support it has now, I will look to use all their apps because we need someone who understands that not every site owner is tech savvy and if we are going to use their product, they should support any issues that rises. This team does just that. Thanks again SUPPORT TEAM. I'm keeping the app.

CHEF.ONE

I used this app to show product variants on my shopify store as i use shopify as an event management platform where my variants are dates. adam directly contacted me after downloading his app and did incredible custom changes for me! EVERY change i requested was live after 1 minutes. I am here at shopify since years and never had someone being that committed to his customers like adam. I can highly recommend this app! Adam, you are my game changer! Thanks a lot!!!