Easily payout vendors
Pay vendors out directly from the dashboard with bulk payments or single payments. Vendors will receive the funds within 3-5 business days.
View commission history
View detailed reports for each vendor including sales & commission payouts from the past and estimated future payouts to be approved by you.
Schedule sales events
Want to host events with vendors? Schedule one-time and recurring events for vendors to host and receive commissions for their work.
Easily split and pay vendors their commission when their products sell in your store. Shops that adopt a consignment business model will find this app useful. Instead of keeping track of the money that you owe all of your vendors separately from you Shopify store, sending physical checks, and sending them updates on sales, you can use VendorDen!
VendorDen is only available and supported in the United States for now. All currency distribution is tracked in USD.
- Invite vendors to the VendorDen
- Vendors will add their debit card or banking account that they want to receive funds on when products sell
- To add a product to VendorDen for commission splitting, find your product in the "Not Added" section in your products tab (within VendorDen)
- Add you product and select the vendor that will be receiving commission
- Determine the commission split for the product once its sold and save it!
- Next time this product sells in your Shopify store, VendorDen will keep track of how much you owe that vendor and allow you to pay them out at earliest convenience.
Consignment of Physical Spaces
- Add any Shopify product to VendorDen as "Class"
- VendorDen will allow you to schedule that class and duplicate it to occur on multiple dates, all with their own inventory and tracking in Shopify
- Split commissions with the teachers in the classes so they're compensated for the tickets purchased
Free to install
VendorDen will keep a commission each time a sale is made through VendorDen.The commission fee will vary for each Vendor
Most recent reviews
The features listed on the shopify page are actually not there. Says your vendors can set up the class/product, but they really can't. I think given time, it will be a very good app but not at the moment. Still needs a lot of work.