Edited May 4, 2021

We are over the moon with this app and what it offers. Chris and Rory go above and beyond too - cannot recommend this app enough. You (and the planet) will be in safe hands!

PAPER
About 2 months using the app
February 3, 2021

This is a fantastic app with a great team. I wanted the badge to be displayed as bottle count instead of kg and they wrote custom code for me within an hour.

Vape Gift
About 1 month using the app
Edited February 20, 2023

Take it from someone that has researched and used all the big players in this game, that if you're looking for a partner to help you with environmental/sustainable impact for your products and Shopify store, I can say categorically, that Verdn is the app for you! We’ve previously partnered with 'onetreeplanted' and 'Ecologi' and planted thousands of trees with both. But whilst they were o.k to varying degrees, and do just that (plant trees), that's all they do! Apart from planting the tree and providing a pack of generic images for you to 'make your own' they don't help you validate your work, make it ‘real’, or keep your customer updated with the work you promised to do in return for their business. In a world of 'greenwashing' where everyone is making claims about their eco credentials and pledges of tree planting or other, Verdn take the essential extra step and engage your customer post-purchase. This is a game-changer! This is what you need, and more importantly, this is what your customer wants (even if they aren't asking for it!) Delivering the post-purchase 'proof' through a timeline they get sent after buying from you and showing the customer you did what you said you'd do is essential! Validating your claim! And this is the step others fail to offer at all, leaving you to do all the work, which for many small businesses you won’t be able to do well with the time you have. So having a partner that picks up and carries the story on for you, does the hard work and re-enforces all that goodness with your customers long after they have made their purchase from you whilst keeping them engaged with your brand is groundbreaking. And on top of this, you can also do more than 'just' tree planting. With Verdn you can of course plant trees, but if you want you can also collect ocean-bound plastic or even choose to plant ocean coral, or like us, do all 3, and also allocate different pledges to different products in your store! Installation is easy, it looks great on your store and the app is painless to set up. It's an amazing platform, and I can say, 100% honestly, that the support and onboarding I had from the beginning has been flawless, with a team (especially Chris) happy to listen to our needs and make things work. And I know this is just the beginning. We are delighted to have teamed up with Verdn and can't wait to see how new things develop in the future. This has been the easiest review I've had to give an app and can't speak highly enough of how good Verdn is. If you want to add sustainable impact to your store that continues the customer brand journey to keep your customer engaged with your brand post-purchase, then this is the app to get.

Eden Ashram
About 1 month using the app
Verdn Ltd replied February 21, 2023

Greg, thank you so so much. This is by far the most comprehensive review we've ever received, and we're super grateful. Not only do you have an amazing brand, but your feedback and suggestions are always spot on. Thank you for helping us make our app even better.

October 1, 2020

This App helped us to quickly and easily associate our recent product launch with a really important charitable cause. We were thrilled with the response from our customers. The team at Verdn were super helpful with the install and ongoing provision of the App. 5 Stars!

AmazingPhil Shop (U.S.)
27 days using the app
November 25, 2020

I have found this app easy to install and use because the customer support is so great - with fast replies to questions via email and a phone call if required. I really love checking the app dashboard to see how many trees will be planted as a result of my sales. I am already up to 100 in just two weeks! It feels wonderful to have a shopify store that is having a positive impact on the environment, that myself and customers can both keep track of. The app already works well, but I know even more exciting features are coming in 2021. I look forward to this a lot. I highly recommend this for people who want to help the environment by planting trees or removing plastic from the oceans. I think its fantastic that covid relief is also an option, there is something to suit everyone this way.

Myrtle & Me
22 days using the app
November 25, 2020

Love the Verdn app! We saw a boost in sales when we combined Colin Furze face masks with an ocean cleanup impact. Really impressed with the level of service provided by the team at Verdn :)

Colin Furze Shop
13 days using the app
September 2, 2022

Amazing! Quick and easy to integrate and use. Exceptional customer service with a personal touch. Love it! Adding huge value to our business.

BURST
10 days using the app
Verdn Ltd replied September 2, 2022

Thank you so much, Richard! Really excited to have you as one of the first merchants pledging to coral reef restoration!

Edited October 1, 2020

Uploading of the Verdn app and associated branding/ product explanation was extremely easy. Tailoring the impact to specific products or changing the investment cap is similarly straightforward. Tech support from Verdn has been exceptional. The team there is very much 'can do' and forward thinking. I am delighted with the app as it stands and very excited to be able to connect my customers to tangible environmental benefit with such ease.

Herdbags.com