Reviews (321)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and conversions, often noticing results within a week. Its customer support is efficient and quick to resolve issues. The app is praised for creating social proof and customer engagement through its pop-up feature. It offers customization options and a lightweight design that doesn't impact website speed. It also provides useful statistics and displays recent cart additions. Suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants.

Edited March 9, 2021

Twas great at first. But after a week or so, it just doesn't work most times. I think it's good to have that in mind....

Wisewood Living
21 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 9, 2021

Hi there,
thanks for reporting the issue and sharing your concern.

There are 2 possible reasons for pop ups no shows:

(1) All pop ups were seen by a specific customer

The app works in every new session.
We automatically hide pop ups a specific customer has seen in previous sessions.

As you're visiting your store often, you probably seen all existing pop ups.

I would recommend testing the app through incognito mode to simulate a new customer visit - that might help.

(2) No orders to show from the last 30 days

As I visited your store I noticed Shopify does not return any results for orders made in the last 30 days.

That means that, as far as we know, there are no store orders made hence no pop ups to show them in.

As you are only using orders pop ups - that means pop ups won't show at all.

Did you have any orders in the last 30 days?
If so, I should notify Shopify about a potential bug in this case.

If not, no worries! you can turn on add to cart pop ups instead of orders pop ups.

I hope my message went through - we have followed up through email as well.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Our team is at your service 🤝
Lynda.