Reviews (322)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and conversions, often noticing results within a week. Its customer support is efficient and quick to resolve issues. The app is praised for creating social proof and customer engagement through its pop-up feature. It offers customization options and a lightweight design that doesn't impact website speed. It also provides useful statistics and displays recent cart additions. Suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants.

January 21, 2023

They have great customer service. And they will support you in any way they can. So just give them a try since I've had them my sales and advertising has gone up.

Anderson clothing and accessories.
About 2 months using the app
July 11, 2020

lOVE THIS app, actully this is the 2nd app that i have on my store. Thanks very much for creating such a great APP again!

Pet Me Not
April 2, 2023

I LOVE THIS APP I RECOMMEND IT. EASY TO INSTALL AND SET GREAT DESIGN. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT ANYMORE

Sakktech
Italy
October 28, 2020

Really easy to setup, amazing design, super clean and works really well. Impossible that anyone can complain about this app.

wowPetsStore
Brazil
June 11, 2022

Love the sales popup, love that I can control the speed, and frequency and trigger page. just a really solid and easy to install/operate app. Brilliant.

12 Parsecs Designs
Edited July 1, 2020

campNusa.com:
We are really enjoying Magic Bear App... Not being computer savvy - This App was pretty easy for me to set-up - So far has worked as advertised... We are very pleased with this terrific app & It's FREE...!! - Thank you Magic Bear... Debra (CEO) :)

YouShouldBeShopping.com
December 14, 2021

I just installed Proof Beer Sales Pop Ups , it is awesome app easy to use it works it say, thank you

Jamcron
Cambodia
January 15, 2022

j'ai utilisé c'ette application pour m'aider et je trouve cette application super bien rien a dire cool

Fashionmode2
Martinique
May 29, 2023

Love it it’s exactly what I needed it’s stuck to my store forever now I’ve been looking for free ones for awhile now an I found it

The Manifesting Collection
Conversion Bear replied May 31, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are happy to hear that you've found exactly what you needed! We value your feedback and appreciate your support.

June 4, 2020

O melhor app de "Sales Pop" que já usei ! Ajuda bastante em minha loja. Obrigado a todos os desenvolvedores, uso outros apps de vocês e são todos muito bons.

Inside Pack