4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and conversions, often noticing results within a week. Its customer support is efficient and quick to resolve issues. The app is praised for creating social proof and customer engagement through its pop-up feature. It offers customization options and a lightweight design that doesn't impact website speed. It also provides useful statistics and displays recent cart additions. Suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants.

August 14, 2020

GREAT APP!!! THIS IS MY SECOND APP FROM CONVERSION BEAR... Awesome work on the app's!!! Keep up the great work.

ilovejw.com
About 1 month using the app
December 31, 2020

great app thanks. i will see if this work with orders also soon. fast customer service! easy integration

HAIRELLA
Germany
About 1 month using the app
January 16, 2021

Very easy to use and super cool, thanks for this app recommended
must try 5 star for this app thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
thank youthank you thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you

Kitchen Zonee
Philippines
30 days using the app
September 9, 2020

I am a new store, so I used this app to increase trust in my products. It was way easy to set up. I love that I can include add to carts along with sells. I love that it's free, too.

Courtney's Cat Shop
30 days using the app
April 14, 2020

Just like all of Conversion Bear's apps, Magic Video is AWESOME!! Increases conversion and customers love it. Helps build a strong brand and sense of community around your products. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Kitch
27 days using the app
December 8, 2020

Love it. It is clean and fresh, customizable, and free. I tried a couple similar apps before finding this one, this app has everything I was looking for and more. Love the different template sizes, the action it gives to my page, without looking cluttered or junky. It is like having my web site visitors show off their top picks to each other, and I like that I can choose to display the pop up on an area on the screen that does not get in the way of other important features. Very nice work y'all. Thank you.

BajaTiki
26 days using the app
June 23, 2021

I Like this app a lot! helps customers build trust with your store! We got a sale in less then 48 hours.. I do have other apps however this app is an attention grabber with a minimal design that builds social proof

Total Babe
23 days using the app
April 5, 2021

This is a great app and the support team behind it is even better :)
I highly recommend this app as it has great features.

CraftblanksCA
22 days using the app
September 23, 2021

Love it! So easy to set up, delivers results, plus its FREE! My only concern is how can it be 100% free? What's the catch?

Basking In Light
21 days using the app
February 28, 2022

Bien! es muy buena! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rainavani