4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and conversions, often noticing results within a week. Its customer support is efficient and quick to resolve issues. The app is praised for creating social proof and customer engagement through its pop-up feature. It offers customization options and a lightweight design that doesn't impact website speed. It also provides useful statistics and displays recent cart additions. Suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants.

August 23, 2020

It is a great application that deserves five stars and is easy to use and still needs a developer. It is very cool

Jewelry, watches, clothes, electronic
Italy
11 days using the app
December 16, 2022

Proof bear is a very nice app . I like the pop ups showing proof of sales. I really luv the pictures showing what was sold and the City the item was sold in . This grows trust with your customers. I have definitely been seeing more sales since proof bear. I am happy I added proof bear to my site.⭐️

ShenellBoutique
10 days using the app
August 24, 2020

Figata assurda, facile da configurare, semplice ed efficace.
5 stelle meritatissime. é uno strumeno irrinunciabile

Shopocracy
Italy
10 days using the app
February 8, 2023

easy to use and friendly staff , and it is helpful , would recommend to the small business like us, thanks guys

Peptest New Zealand
New Zealand
9 days using the app
June 14, 2021

Such a great app! I love it. It works perfect and it works well. I dont have any issues. Thank you for the app!

Armilla Wear
July 16, 2022

I feel that my traffic has increased since using this app and I will definitely recommend it to my friends!!!

Skyway Minisplit Sales
March 12, 2022

I used this app to make a pop-up when someone adds an item to their cart or buys an item. It is free to use and customizable! I cannot ask for a better app! Thank you so much for making this app free!

Amsterdam Typewriter
Netherlands
December 28, 2022

Top notch service! Definitely recommend using this service. You cannot go wrong. I absolutely love it!

KENEJA’S
Edited April 13, 2020

wonderful app. just plug and play backed up with strong service& simple to use and that too all free.

My Web Store Shopping
India
6 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied April 13, 2020

thanks for supporting our team and efforts 🤝 Jonathan.

March 2, 2021

easy to use and helps with conversation rates as helps to build trust. took less than 5 minutes to set up

Trading Post Coffee Roasters