4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and cost-effectiveness. It's praised for boosting sales by fostering customer interest and trust through customizable popups. The app provides valuable insights like click rates and is especially recommended for beginners. Many commend the responsive and efficient support team.

Edited January 4, 2022

Recently updated my store and wanted some social proof. This is great and allows you to change colours and style, positions to match your site. Super easy and super fast. Definitley recommend!

Stephen Crouch T/A Lifestyle Travel Trading
3 days using the app
November 29, 2022

Love how easy this pop-up was to set up, and it does a great job at sharing proof of sales with new customers on the site. I love that it's free too!

Sip Herbals
3 days using the app
April 16, 2020

works like charm. Didn't expect much when I was installing it but to be honest, it really exceeded my expectations

ZONƵITA
Austria
2 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied April 18, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🙌highly appreciated!

September 28, 2020

Great app. Many customization possibilities and great graphics when compared to other similar apps. Also, FREE.

Designer Supplied
About 20 hours using the app
January 11, 2022

Es una aplicación que cumple la función mas importante generar conversión y ademas es gratis, soporte técnico profesional y rápido 100%.

Farren Store
Chile
About 19 hours using the app
September 16, 2021

I used the app I love it simple and easy to use. Thanks for what you do I look forward to using your other applications

Best Buy Pet Supply
About 19 hours using the app
January 1, 2023

It is an excellent app it helps me a lot in my sales. I highly recommend it for e-commerce, especially who have just started their online store.

MalkJewelry
United Arab Emirates
About 18 hours using the app
August 27, 2021

Great app. Can't believe it is free. Their support team is even helping me with some CSS to change image layouts which I truly appreciate.

Légère Reeds
About 15 hours using the app
November 7, 2020

Easy to use and to install, the customer service is really good and replied to me in a few seconds .

Bracelet éternel
France
About 12 hours using the app
January 7, 2022

Sorry, i can't give more than 5 stars. Really easy to install, perfect to use. And best, it is free. I'll have a chock on the other app. Thanks.

L'atelier by Tournant