4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for its easy setup and operation, especially for new e-commerce businesses. It's praised for boosting sales by displaying recent cart additions and providing social proof on landing pages. The intuitive, customizable interface aligns with store branding, and the cost-friendly nature requires minimal upkeep. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app is seen as a valuable tool for building customer trust and providing useful conversion data.

April 28, 2022

App super fácil de usar e muito intuitiva, não há como errar. Até agora estou a gostar. Pelas apps que já instalei da conversion bear, não há nenhuma que não tenha gostado.

Pet Story PT
Portugal
24 minutes using the app
December 12, 2022

Works as expected and looks great. I especially appreciate the wide selection of fonts in the interface.

Zen Principle Naturals
23 minutes using the app
August 13, 2022

Good app for shopify manage sale pop up and review customer i try to more day after another review like

Odhaad
India
23 minutes using the app
August 16, 2020

Just another GREAT app form this incredible Bear! lol just feeling fine I installed it, looks great and seems to work smoothly. THANKS!!!

Stuff & Trends
Mexico
22 minutes using the app
May 20, 2020

Wow, that was easy! Much easier than I expected. Looks great. I like all the display options. Was easily able to design one that matches my brand.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering
18 minutes using the app
July 25, 2022

awsome lite app, straight the points w.o the bells and whistle easy to use, this is what we been looking for

Saint L' Beau
Vietnam
17 minutes using the app
June 19, 2022

This app ie really cool ,I'm gonna recommend it to my staff. There is an online servicer so that I can get help anytime I need.Nice!

ARKFishing
15 minutes using the app
October 31, 2022

In a few minutes of installing proof bear, I found that it was seamless & quick. Easy to edit according to your theme. I found it extremely helpful as it uses real-time information from your store to display to other potential customers that yes, people are purchasing and the business is legit. Thank you very much for such an incredible app and for helping small businesses grow when they don't have large budgets. If you are considering installing the app, you won't regret it one bit. I give you my thumbs up.

lalumiereindia
India
13 minutes using the app
Edited November 9, 2020

I give 5 Stars for one particular reason: sooo easy to install and it works instantly. Thanks Conversion Bear.
Will it help sell more and increase conversion rate ? We'll see with time. Then I may add 5 more stars...

Maxou & Bizou
13 minutes using the app
January 10, 2023

The fact that is free its a good startup for me. I don't have much to invest and I think this will help to grow my business. Of course once I made more money from this app, I will also start paying them. Thank you :)

TekDukan