Vivid Buy Button

Customize and animate product page buy button

$6.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Imperium Inventory

It works better than imagined. Write a positive review to affirm! From starting out with nothing besides a hope and a dream. This helped create reality.

CC Diva Designs

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I love this app. It is so simple to use. Love that I can change the color of my Buy button now. Love the fact it is automated and I don't have to change my theme code.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Vivid Buy Button.

Matt | StriveDen

Craft City | Australia's Popular Art, Crafts & Hobby Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The BEST customer service you'll ever get. Quick efficient and so friendly. Matt - you are a LEGEND :) The app itself is amazing too - so attractive, so many options and so simple to use! 5 GOLD STARS :):):)

Shop Earner

this app is great, really simple to use and has a wide variety of features and styles. the customer service is also great and they were able to do things that would take most developers days i a matter of minutes and a crazy late hour.

Eliot Grey

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used the app to add a little color to my button and with all the things and colors to use, you cant go wrong. I chose red with the bounce animation and i'm getting sales

Pluto Home

Time spent using app 6 minutes

It was loading a preview and then just stopped working. Whenever I opened it, it just said there is an error and to try again. but even after resetting cache it still wouldn't work. Im on Safari FYI

October 23, 2019

Hey Sawyer,

I'm very sorry to hear about the negative experience with our app.

We've reached out to you in order to solve the problems, but never hear back from you.

We are waiting for your response, I'm sure we can figure something out :)

Cheers,

Mateusz | StriveDen

SNS OUTLET

This is one of the most helpful apps. Ive used it on several stores and there is no easier way to change your add to cart button. Most themes come with a terrible add to cart button and this completely fixes that problem. If you have issues with installation or anything else the support is great. They are more than willing to help with any problems you might have. This app is a must have!

The Accessory Addict

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Upon first use I had a problem with the app not performing properly, but their customer support reached out to me and fixed my problem for me without me even going out of my way to contact them! Super awesome app and people behind it, definitely check them out!