Vivid Buy Button

Vivid Buy Button

by StriveDen

Customize and animate product page buy button

Shop Earner

this app is great, really simple to use and has a wide variety of features and styles. the customer service is also great and they were able to do things that would take most developers days i a matter of minutes and a crazy late hour.

Eliot Grey

I used the app to add a little color to my button and with all the things and colors to use, you cant go wrong. I chose red with the bounce animation and i'm getting sales

Pluto Home

It was loading a preview and then just stopped working. Whenever I opened it, it just said there is an error and to try again. but even after resetting cache it still wouldn't work. Im on Safari FYI

October 23, 2019

Hey Sawyer,

I'm very sorry to hear about the negative experience with our app.

We've reached out to you in order to solve the problems, but never hear back from you.

We are waiting for your response, I'm sure we can figure something out :)

Cheers,

Mateusz | StriveDen

SNS OUTLET

This is one of the most helpful apps. Ive used it on several stores and there is no easier way to change your add to cart button. Most themes come with a terrible add to cart button and this completely fixes that problem. If you have issues with installation or anything else the support is great. They are more than willing to help with any problems you might have. This app is a must have!

The Accessory Addict

Upon first use I had a problem with the app not performing properly, but their customer support reached out to me and fixed my problem for me without me even going out of my way to contact them! Super awesome app and people behind it, definitely check them out!