Walmart Canada Integration

Sell on Walmart Canada, list your products and manage orders.

From $59/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MYROBOZ

This APP made my life so much easier! Using Walmart"s Spreadsheet system was brutal. This APP made it so easy to integrate my Shopify with Walmart with updating products and inventory. Not only that but all promotion and orders are all in one place in a well laid out interface.

theskimmie

Wow...CED is a very user friendly software to link me with multiple marketplaces. One change to my shopify account and BOOM...updates across all marketplaces. Seriously doesn't get easier than this. A++

Kidsfabrics.com

I have just downloaded the app but it is very well laid out and the products all came in super quick and without any errors from my shopify store. I have just signed up for the trial. It is nice to have live support available 24-7 who are knowledgeable and really super willing to help. I have had A LOT of problems with uploading my products using the walmart spreadsheet, so I'm hoping this will go smoother. So far I'm very impressed with how straight forward everything is.

Liquidation Nation

I love the ease of use on the app and the support is top notch. Every question they explain patiently and really help things go along.

Flippin Goodies

Great app great service all around with this group. If you are thinking about selling on wlamart canada this is the app for you

Peterson Housewares & Artwares

Great customer support and fast response and very helpful. The app is very easy to upload products on Walmart.

Seroflora

Great app and customer support. Fast response and very helpful. The app is very easy to use. Makes integrating with Walmart very easy.

Azetabio

Their customer service was very good. They reply very quick and help me with every concern I had. It's a very friendly platform

Vanibiss

Very user-friendly! Makes everything so easy with Walmart and most of all the customer service is top-notch!

m0mlifee

Horrible. 3 weeks and still not done publishing products. Thousands of errors. I upgraded to the 200$ plan and nobody would reply or do any work to help. Csv file import does not work, you are not able to re-upload barcodes or sync with shopify if there are any issues. I had to hire additional worker to help figure out the app because developers were no help and do not reply in timely manner. the one time I did get help back they sent back a file with thousands of errors- said it was fixed and uploaded. They took multiple 12 hour days away from my children so i could spend days learning the app on my own as nobody would help. I was going to hire the team to do additional translation of products- instead with such bad service I switched to codisto for all amazon/walmart ect

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8