Walmart‑CA Integration

Walmart‑CA Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart Canada, list your products and manage orders.

Bambino's R US

It is the only app on the shopify app store that works so well with Walmart CA marketplace.
And not only Walmart CA they never disappoint me and provide service for 5 Marketplace place.
The experience with them has always been fun as there is someone always there to work out all the problems either on live chats Whatsapp and yes now my account manager for Walmart CA Hrithik has started assisting me over anydesk which I found to be very helpful and informative.
I just suggest this application to every seller who wants to have multichannel selling.
Doing a great job keep the good work up.

Bebelelo

this is one of the best app i used so far. Very good customer support. The app interact with walmart perfectly so far.

April 29, 2020

Thank you Elie for your good words and calling the app “one of the best app”. We are happy to help you.

Indoor Growing Canada

Great app and customer support - live chat support is amazing. Easy to setup. Has global pricing adjustment available. Simple to use interfaces for product and category management.

NutriFlair

Great app! It’s working great so far and has helped reduce my workload with interacting with the Walmart Canada interface, plus great customer support. I have no complaints so far.

MPR Tools & Equipment

Very good customer service, they are helping me through the entire process of integration with my Walmart and Shopify accounts!
Thank you!

SAYAL Electronics

Walmart CA Integration is the best solution for sellers of Walmart.ca. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart.ca and managing orders. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Get Ten Deals

Very helpful and knowledgeable team.
Reached out for help with this app and was assisted promptly and thoroughly.
Very Recommended app for business.

Cutes Cats

I am pleasantly surprised and impressed by the application, I would love to us all the other apps as well which are developed by CEDCOMMERCE. This app is definitely among the top apps out there in the market. It has a great functioning mechanism and smooth flow of products from Shopify to Walmart CA and orders from Walmart CA to Shopify. The app meets all the expectations and works the same as mentioned in the Shopify App Store.

The pain points of Walmart CA sellers are Unpublished products and managing inventory, price and product data via spect file and this app provides the solution for all those problems.

This app is great and works great. We were looking for the management of our products on Walmart CA and this application made it very easy for us to do that. It offers excellent features such as product upload, promotional Price, Custom product price changes, automatic product synchronization, and more. It helped me promote my products on the Walmart CA marketplace as well.

I am looking forward to working with cedcommerce in the future !!

Xfitonway Canada

This app Does not Work Well.. Don't waste your time.
Maybe they will eventually fix it nothing syncs.
ads dont work "require customs editing"
I only have two Products i cant imagine having 100s

update they worked with me to get my items published

BOOBADABUH

I don't know how to upload products to Wal-mart.ca. Ced agents gave me very simple instructions to follow. I didn't even contact them. They reached out to me through chat and helped me every step of the way. My products didn't have any barcodes, they gave me the link where to purchase the barcodes.

I used the advanced feature of Walmart with the help of the integration. Walmart's Advanced attributes helped me to get my products on top of search results. I guess CedCommerce is the only company providing this feature of Walmart.

The support is very, very, good, these CED guys are supporting me in 24*7, by the live chat,phone-call, (which is great because most companies don't offer phone support with a real human anymore) on WhatsApp, on skype and on any medium you would like. They guided me in every small step with around the clock assistance, Their subscription prices are extremely low compared to other apps, especially considering the amount of hands-on, one-on-one attention I have received. I am happy about that. I received an account manager assigned specifically to my account. So. I do not have to work with a completely different person every time I need help. With other companies I get tired of having to reexplain everything every time I need help because they do not assign account manager to handle accounts over the long-term. Adeebe has been my account manager since day 1 and she assigned team to handle my account over all of their services I use. When I use the walmart usa app, or walmart Canada, or Bonanza, or Etsy I am always working with Adeebe and her team and it makes it so much easier for me having the same team that already understands my business and I do not have to keep re explaining. I recommend CedCommercto anyone that wants to take their business to the next level. Ask for Adeebe and I am extremely confident you will be satisfied with the service she will provide.
appreciate all your hard work !! Thank you for such fantastic service!!!

Previous 1