Walmart‑CA Integration

Walmart‑CA Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart Canada, list your products and manage orders.

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart

We have pretty much become like business family with Cedcommerce. This app works great for easily listing and managing products on Walmart Canada.
The support team is great too.

ANSPerformance CA

Really great app for walmart.ca Integration, you can easily push products, manage Walmart orders from within Shopify, and is a great tool to keep everything centralized.

Greeniche Natural Heath

I used this app to sync my Shopify store with my Walmart store, and the app has done wonder for me and my team. We didn't have to fill in extra long forms all this was done with a single sync button. Plus the customer service team is very responsive. They'll keep updating you on the current status of the feed and at times will help solve the problem as well. Really amazed by their expertise as Walmart marketplace is relatively new. Would definitely recommend this app

Cutting Edge Cutlery Co.

I use this app to manage my listings on walmart. Product works as described, and CED customer support for shopify is very good.

Mactrotown

using this app to save our time for the upload and its doing much more than just listing management. thank you ced to have walmart to assist us for the canada expensive shipping solution. Even sales in canada is slow comparing to US but let's see the what will it be in the future.

Superink.ca

I use this APP for my Walmart products uploading, it works fine, the customer service is very impressive, I like it. Thanks for your service. Highly suggested!

bodyjewelry4sale

Great app best customer service :) we love ced commerce using all there apps they are very good ....

EZ Lifestyle

Walmart is extremely frustrating and it's difficult to actually get your products listed with or without this app. Krishna from support is extremely helpful and has been there every step of the way.

E-mart shop smart

This app is great and easy to use, but the best part about it is is the technicians like Hritnik Srivastava who personally took care of all my listings and made sure they were properly uploaded. I highly recommend this app and if you want the best tech in my opinion ask for this guy, it will your life easier and you will finally get some sleep.
(THIS GUY NEEDS A RAISE)
Thanks for all your help.

Ambit Art

Great app to sync products to the Walmart marketplace, and I'm super happy with the support team in regards to their timely help and suggestions. Lots of tips provided by them (Hrithik especially) and they're willing to do extra work for customers. I appreciate it.

Previous 1 3