Walmart‑CA Integration

Walmart‑CA Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Walmart Canada, list your products and manage orders.

homefundamentalscorp

Great app and amazing 24/7 service, if you ever need help their chat is the best. Thanks team! I use this app daily!

Halifaxshop North America

Great app ever since I used it, it facilitates lots of things and creates a good market with Walmart in no time and very easy to use beside all the points 1. App services - Very nice
2. App functionality - Easy to use and in no time
3. Comparison with other Integration Apps - I think it is better than lots of other apps, the other ones are a bit complicated
4. Customer service, very professional and knows what they are doing
Thanks
Bill

MARA DRESS

Oh! Wow! This app is the best I have used. The team is fantastic and very helpful! Very easy to get help! They was very helpful with all my problems! Thank you! Very great team!

Valet Shops

Great App! Easy to use and manage the products. The Support Team is really awesome, they are helpful and give great assistance
Highly recommend

Wipe On Us

Love this app and integration within my Shopify store. When I was reviewing which app to choose as we all know there are a lot of options right now when it comes to Walmart integration apps. However, after completing a thorough investigation and comparing cost analysis in the short term vs long term even though this app is a little more expensive than the market average this team by for is the best. We have had help with our onboarding process anytime we needed it. As well as help within generating our campaign goals to reach our targets with our Walmart.ca marketplace. In the long run, you will be very pleased with their service. Thank you from our team to yours! From WipeOnUs.com

ShinyLife

Great app~ help our store organize orders and stocks much easier than Walmart itself. The service is very good too. Their help team always gets straight to the point and solves problems quickly.

KnowRefurb.ca

This updated app is very smooth to use, and the 24/7 customer service is a major help!

HCE Ltd

Really happy with the assistance provided to me, uploading products was a challenge and the team at CED offered to help, I use them for marketing as well.

NeatBuys.Ca

Awesome app - extremely easy to install and operate - fantastic and immediate support and help with managing listings and communicating how to solve issues whether or not its app related, policy related or otherwise,.,,,,great app, great team....been working with CED for 2 years and their apps continue to improve with ease of use and provide great value for store operators that want to sell on multiple platforms!

Walmart Canada Marketplace

Great App to integrate the outdated Walmart platform! Without it, I would be so lost. Amazing customer service as well.

Previous 1 3 4