Walmart Canada Integration

Sell on Walmart Canada, list your products and manage orders.

From $59/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Spotted Clothing

CED Commerce is great! Was able to link our Shopify to Walmart in a matter of minutes. The customer service is exceptional and was able to set things up so quickly because of them. Thank you Abhilash for helping us out :) Happy with this app and highly recommend to anyone looking to get started with Walmart Canada!

iShop Nutrition CA

Great app and great customer service. Always quick to help when needed.
Customer service is also very quick to respond!

Verrosa Retail Inc.

Great support and app integration. Makes our work a lot easier when we sell at multiple marketplaces. The only issue is Walmart's marketplace is taking too long to fix its internal issue.

MYROBOZ

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This APP made my life so much easier! Using Walmart"s Spreadsheet system was brutal. This APP made it so easy to integrate my Shopify with Walmart with updating products and inventory. Not only that but all promotion and orders are all in one place in a well laid out interface.

theskimmie

Wow...CED is a very user friendly software to link me with multiple marketplaces. One change to my shopify account and BOOM...updates across all marketplaces. Seriously doesn't get easier than this. A++

Kidsfabrics.com

I have just downloaded the app but it is very well laid out and the products all came in super quick and without any errors from my shopify store. I have just signed up for the trial. It is nice to have live support available 24-7 who are knowledgeable and really super willing to help. I have had A LOT of problems with uploading my products using the walmart spreadsheet, so I'm hoping this will go smoother. So far I'm very impressed with how straight forward everything is.

Liquidation Nation

I love the ease of use on the app and the support is top notch. Every question they explain patiently and really help things go along.

Flippin Goodies

Great app great service all around with this group. If you are thinking about selling on wlamart canada this is the app for you

Peterson Housewares & Artwares

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Great customer support and fast response and very helpful. The app is very easy to upload products on Walmart.

Seroflora

Great app and customer support. Fast response and very helpful. The app is very easy to use. Makes integrating with Walmart very easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8