Reach new customers
Sell your products directly to millions of active shoppers to increase your customer base.
List your entire inventory
Easily sync your entire product catalog to Wanelo.
Thousands of Shopify merchants report Wanelo has helped them increase their sales 3-6x!
Sell in Wanelo’s marketplace and get discovered by millions of active shoppers!
The Wanelo Sales Channel was built to help Shopify merchants reach new customers, build a following and grow their businesses. By installing the sales channel, you are applying to sell your products directly on Wanelo, so that millions of shoppers can discover and buy your products with just a tap.
What is Wanelo?
Wanelo (“wah-nee-loh,” from Want, Need, Love) is a social marketplace bringing together 800K stores and 50M products, all shoppable from one place. For shoppers, it’s a way to discover and buy products from stores both big and small. For merchants, Wanelo is a place to market and sell your products to millions of users who come to do nothing but shop.
How does the Wanelo Sales Channel work?
- At this time, the Wanelo Sales Channel is only available to sellers with a US social security number
- Installing the Wanelo Sales Channel places your store on the waitlist to sell in Wanelo's marketplace
- While your application is under review, Wanelo syncs with your Shopify inventory to automatically import your products to your own Wanelo storefront
- If your application is accepted, your store will be notified and your products will be made available for direct purchase in Wanelo's marketplace
- Any order placed on Wanelo is sent straight to your Shopify dashboard to be fulfilled
What else do sellers in Wanelo's marketplace need to know?
- All stores are subject to approval. Please read our prohibited products on Wanelo before installing. Any stores with prohibited products will be denied.
- Orders placed on Wanelo must be fulfilled within 5 days and tracking numbers are required
- Orders must be confirmed as shipped by a Wanelo supported carrier to qualify for payment
- Your store’s email address, location and policies for shipping, returns and exchanges must be visible on your website
- At this time, Wanelo supports a single shipping rate per store and cannot support customized products if they require customer input at the time of order
- At this time, Wanelo only processes payment to US Bank accounts. If you do not have a US Bank Account, you can register to receive payment through Payoneer here
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
We charge 15% commission on the subtotal of fulfilled orders
Overall rating Based on 182 reviews
Most recent reviews
I see reviews about great customer service but they will not respond to an email. I see way more reviews saying that. I receive the auto response that they received my message and they will get back to me in 48 hours.
Great support team! quickly and perfectly solved my problem. I highly recommend Wanelo, it’s very helpful in marketing our products.
Wanelo has great customer service, they respond very fast per my own experience. I will recommend Wanelo to everyone who wants to sell on the platform at any day.