Warranty Registration | Profit

Warranty Registration | Profit

by ProfitFire

Warranty registration for your store

LUNA Sandals

Are there still companies that don't even respond back to their customers? Well, here is one. This app developers didn't get back to my emails, didn't answer my questions. Deleting this app.

January 8, 2021

So sorry that we missed your email. We have phone support also at 317-855-0216.

Kidswheels.co.nz

I asked for some change to the information and additional boxes to collect data. It was done quickly and exactly as I requested. Highly recommend this company

Morsen

The service in getting set up has been excellent - very responsive! Thank you for creating this app. Hopefully, they can reply email faster next time

Dimgogo

This app helped us to create warranty registration form to collect more data about users. We had a question about outline of the firm on mobile devices and Micheal was quick to come and solve this. Now we wish users answers can be accessed programmatically as customer tags or in some other way.

luvele IT

Great app, I think we are up to our 9th store and Michael has been there the whole way. Easy support and consistent coms. Thanks again Tim

Sacksy Thyme

Love this app, had it for a while now and the support is excellent, very responsive anytime I need anything changed or modified.

Luvele DE

Awesome service, great product, translated the content to German for us. Would highly recommend. Thanks again AAAA++++!!!

Bagail

This plugin is not working well. Many places cannot be modified. Unable to meet our requirements. The image could not be uploaded and the customer has no way to fill in the order number. And the fees are very expensive. Too bad.

iProducts US

I was using another Warranty App on Shopify but I did not like the functionality of it and am glad I tried this Warranty Registration app instead. It has a nice layout and explains exactly the warranty before they sign up. It also lets you place the order number and email address in too so you can stay in touch with the customer. You can also easily edit the wording so that was great for my needs. I been using it for about 2 months and it works great! Highly recement it.

rad-usa

An amazing app! Service was AMAZING! I emailed them and within 24 hours they spent time to custom code something special for us. Great App! Great TEAM!! Recommend it to everyone.

Previous 1