Warranty Registration | Profit

Warranty registration for your store

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ekrin Athletics

Poor customer service, they don't reply. The Country and State fields don't work and there is no support to fix the issue.

PlayGoSports.com

Update: reached support at 1 (317) 855 0216. App works ok but the support doesn't respond. We've emailed them 4 times without any reply back. There's no way to edit drop down features with Yes No options on your own so you have to use support.

Purafide

Update 3/31/22: They updated their system and contacted us. Their support has reached out to us a few times to make sure we are good. I have upgraded them to 4 stars. UPDATE 02-07-2022: We have made several attempts to reach them with their support email in the past week with NO Responses. We have an issue with their platform and can't get any support to resolve it. We are using this app for our Warranty requirements and it works great for us. Customer support is excellent which quick responses.

No Worriez Outdoor Grilling

goods app! It is easy to collect customer information! The support team is good and will solve you questions in time.

StudioKook

I reported a bug on their form on the mobile version. I received a courtesy response but it's been 9 days and issue is not resolved. And now I have no response from them.

Cortex Beauty

Love this app and the support team! They answered extremely fast and helped with additional things I needed to add to the app. Very kind and supportive. Not sure why there are other reviews claiming they don't answer. They helped me immediately! 10/10 Recommend

Warehouse Lighting

Works great for us, and was simple to implement. Their support is very helpful and very responsive!

Aether Eyewear

This is a pretty simple to use app and the team has been pretty helpful in answering all of my questions.

Yukon Glory

Didn't work. Long response times. If you only do one thing, be good at it. This is a warranty registration page, not rocket science. I use many Shopify plugins effortlessly and their simplicity and efficiency is what makes Shopify great. This app has none of that.

Smart Wallaby

Simple installation, easy setup. Rick from customer service helped me configure some things I wanted to be tailored to my specific needs and was helpful, quick, and efficient. A good solution for building a customer email database through simple warranty registartion.

Previous 1 3