Warranty Registration | Profit

Warranty Registration | Profit | Reviews

by ProfitFire

Warranty registration for your store

Purafide

We are using this app for our Warranty requirements and it works great for us. Customer support is excellent which quick responses.

No Worriez Outdoor Grilling

goods app! It is easy to collect customer information! The support team is good and will solve you questions in time.

StudioKook

I reported a bug on their form on the mobile version. I received a courtesy response but it's been 9 days and issue is not resolved. And now I have no response from them.

Cortex Beauty

Love this app and the support team! They answered extremely fast and helped with additional things I needed to add to the app. Very kind and supportive. Not sure why there are other reviews claiming they don't answer. They helped me immediately! 10/10 Recommend

Warehouse Lighting

Works great for us, and was simple to implement. Their support is very helpful and very responsive!

Aether Eyewear

This is a pretty simple to use app and the team has been pretty helpful in answering all of my questions.

Yukon Glory

Didn't work. Long response times. If you only do one thing, be good at it. This is a warranty registration page, not rocket science. I use many Shopify plugins effortlessly and their simplicity and efficiency is what makes Shopify great. This app has none of that.

Smart Wallaby

Simple installation, easy setup. Rick from customer service helped me configure some things I wanted to be tailored to my specific needs and was helpful, quick, and efficient. A good solution for building a customer email database through simple warranty registartion.

MiStore-Philippines

Been trying to reach out to them for inquiries and clarifications; however, it seems they do not respond to emails yet in either of their indicated email addresses.

Armordillo USA by I3 Enterprise Inc.

Great product, great customer service. This is exactly what i want and is definitely user friendly. Rick in customer support helped us with adding fields and making sure the products work perfect! Love it and will be adding this feature to my 2nd website. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3