Warranty Registration | Profit

Warranty Registration | Profit

by ProfitFire

Warranty registration for your store

iProducts US

I was using another Warranty App on Shopify but I did not like the functionality of it and am glad I tried this Warranty Registration app instead. It has a nice layout and explains exactly the warranty before they sign up. It also lets you place the order number and email address in too so you can stay in touch with the customer. You can also easily edit the wording so that was great for my needs. I been using it for about 2 months and it works great! Highly recement it.

rad-usa

An amazing app! Service was AMAZING! I emailed them and within 24 hours they spent time to custom code something special for us. Great App! Great TEAM!! Recommend it to everyone.

Luvele Eu

We have this app on 4 sites, couldn't be happier with how it works. You can simply search "warranty Registrants' under customers and bingo, all customers who have registered their warranties will appear. Great service for a consumer electronic company like us. Also Michael is very friendly always happy to help. I hear he has some plans for some other features, so I'm excited to see more from these guys. Thanks again

Luvele Uk

So happy with this app, feel free to check out our page. Michael has made some great customization's. Thanks heaps mate.
luvele.co.uk/warranty

Luvele Us

Awesome app, can't live without it. Would highly recommend to accounts that need a solid warranty registration page. Michael is friendly and easy to deal with. Thanks again.

Luvele

Great service, always responds. Willing to make customization. Just be patient. It's worth it :) AAAA+++++!!!!

Revair

Did not configure and continued to give "404 page not found" error

Blucollartactical

Tried it today. it allowed me to edit the HTML however it would not update that to the page /warranty. Played around for 10 minutes and then deleted it. Probably why there are no reviews on it. To bad, could have been nice.