Wholesale Rex

Wholesale orders, tiered pricing & Bulk discount for your shop

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

Wholesale Rex

★cbd4u.net★

Location Japan

This plugin has all the features I was looking for. It is very user friendly and the operation is very easy to understand. The app had a problem with my theme, but when I reported it to the development team, they resolved it very quickly and kindly. I sincerely appreciate it.

Bookish Goth Co

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I really did like this app but after a day it crashed and wouldn't 't open the app at all and just spit out CSS and HTML at me with an Error at the top.

September 19, 2022

Dear Customer,
We sincerely apologize for the issue that you faced while using our app.
It was a very rare issue at the data center that we use for our app.
Since it was a weekend, it became even more difficult for us to resolve it immediately.
It is now taken care of and the app is working smoothly. Can you please try to use the app again.
In case of any issues, please email us at support@rexific.com.
We wish we can serve you again.
Thanks.

KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio

Location India

Great App! Quite simple yet it solves the purpose. Reasonably priced compared to other apps available. Keep it Up!!!

FYXO

Location Australia

This is a great app for basic wholesale pricing. There isn't much flexibility atm, but at more than half the price of others out there, it serves it's purpose perfectly. I had some issues (totally user error on my part) and the service was prompt and helpful.

True Bias

The Rexific team carefully listened to my issue, understood it, then did their own research and testing to get to the bottom of it. In the end they complete resolved the issue to my satisfaction.

RuthIdeas

Location Spain

Buena aplicación y además gratuita. El servicio de soporte rápido, atento y eficaz. Me han solucionado un problema que tenía rápidamente. Muy Recomendable. Gracias.

Lace The Game

Delete the paid app and install this one, you won't regret it. We deleted a paid app that wasn't calculating discounts correctly and installed Wholesale Rex. After setting it up and running some test checkouts we were inspired to come leave a review. The discounts are spot on and it doesn't add ANY code to your site. We did a search through our theme to verify that this was true and all we found was the leftover code from the other app that we deleted. All in all this app seems to be a winner and the best part is it's free! We will come back and update this review if we run into any issues in the future but as for now we highly recommend this app.

XYBB-MALL

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is the easiest app of its kind that I tried, and if you have any questions, you can get the fastest and most detailed responses and suggestions from the Rexific Team. I like it very much and highly recommend it.

SG Labs Hawaii

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I looked everywhere for an app that could efficiently provide tiered pricing for my products that wasn't $20.00 a month. this app does exactly that for free! Awesome!

Half-Monster Games

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Being able to set tiered pricing for the different products was great. I really liked the functionality that is in the app. It is much better than other ones I've used.
They were resposive to my questions when I emailed.

Previous 1