Wholesale Quantity Breaks

Wholesale Quantity Breaks

by ITORIS INC

Regular and wholesale tier prices. Fully customizable app.

Welcome to Furkan's PPE Products

Tier pricing not working on Cart Page when we enter quantity in custom, kindly guide me how to solve this issue, this feature working fine on Single product page but not on cart Page

July 6, 2020

Hello,

It was a conflict with your theme. I have managed to fix it already. Please check again.
If you experience any issues or have questions simply create a support ticket from within the app following Apps > Wholesale Quantity Breaks > Support. We will help.

Best regards,
Roman
ITORIS support

Grey Goat Supply Ltd.

Spent months looking for the right app that has all of the features that we are looking for.

The app itself is versatile, with a wide array of customization that can be utilized without any additional coding required.

Roman is excellent with the feedback and gave us all of the help in order to complete the initial setup.

The app is the best out of all apps on shopify (we've tested them all) for wholesalers.

Uranta Face Masks

This is a really great APP that integrates super nice with my store www.uranta.ca so that I can offer wholesale tiered prices right inside my products. The support team has been super helpful in customizing this APP to my needs and it works seamlessly on the site. One of the key things about this app is being able to impose minimum order increments and minimum order quantities for the customer to get the discounted price. This app has a lot more functionality that any of the others --- don't be fooled by its low install base - they will have many installs soon with their service and super functional and customizable app.

Essenhous

This app has added the code and it stays there even after you uninstall it.
It shows the boxes of the discounts table that has been there.
The bottom line, stay away from this app.

May 6, 2020

Hello Andrey,

I'm really sorry to hear you disliked the app. We have already sent an email to you but received no response yet.
The app does not modify Shopify themes and can be safely installed and uninstalled.
The codes you mean are temporary variants created by the app to override the product price in the cart. The variants are hidden on the Storefront and removed automatically after checkout or in 1 day if not purchased. Customers shouldn't see them when the app is active. Since you uninstalled the app simply remove the variants manually in the Shopify product.
Please contact us and we will help you fix the issue.

Best regards,
Roman
ITORIS support

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

Chouette Cards

Great app with a real support team, reactive and at the point.
They have adapted the layout as I wanted, very quickly and in a friendly way.
I warmly recommend !

CatEyeEffect™

Really very useful application to increase the average order value.
And customer support is very attentive and responds very quickly.