Wholesale Quantity Breaks

Wholesale Quantity Breaks

by ITORIS INC

Regular and wholesale tier prices. Fully customizable app.

Uranta Face Masks

This is a really great APP that integrates super nice with my store www.uranta.ca so that I can offer wholesale tiered prices right inside my products. The support team has been super helpful in customizing this APP to my needs and it works seamlessly on the site. One of the key things about this app is being able to impose minimum order increments and minimum order quantities for the customer to get the discounted price. This app has a lot more functionality that any of the others --- don't be fooled by its low install base - they will have many installs soon with their service and super functional and customizable app.

Essenhous

This app has added the code and it stays there even after you uninstall it.
It shows the boxes of the discounts table that has been there.
The bottom line, stay away from this app.

May 6, 2020

Hello Andrey,

I'm really sorry to hear you disliked the app. We have already sent an email to you but received no response yet.
The app does not modify Shopify themes and can be safely installed and uninstalled.
The codes you mean are temporary variants created by the app to override the product price in the cart. The variants are hidden on the Storefront and removed automatically after checkout or in 1 day if not purchased. Customers shouldn't see them when the app is active. Since you uninstalled the app simply remove the variants manually in the Shopify product.
Please contact us and we will help you fix the issue.

Best regards,
Roman
ITORIS support

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

Chouette Cards

Great app with a real support team, reactive and at the point.
They have adapted the layout as I wanted, very quickly and in a friendly way.
I warmly recommend !

CatEyeEffect™

Really very useful application to increase the average order value.
And customer support is very attentive and responds very quickly.