Reviews (581)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive features designed to boost sales and improve customer experience. They highlight its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. Key features include upsells, cross-sells, abandoned cart recovery, email marketing, and social media integration. Merchants also value its ability to replace multiple apps, saving money and improving site speed. It's reported to increase conversion rates, reduce bounce rates, and streamline sales efforts. The support team, especially Ajani and Mohit, is praised for their responsiveness. The app offers a free trial followed by a low cost, which merchants find valuable.

November 17, 2020

Really nice app. price/performance ratio is top. support is very fast and extrely friendly. your problem will be solved very fast

econoble.ch
Switzerland
Edited September 12, 2023

Can't beat this app for what it offers. Super quick and easy and doesn't bog down your theme. The team is super responsive as well. Never had any issues with it and makes us money.

ALLRJ
Codeinero replied April 3, 2023

Hello to our friends at ALLRJ

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Sales Rocket Support Team

Edited March 27, 2024

very helpful support team

Salonwear
Codeinero replied December 10, 2021

Hello, friends at Salonwear

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review; we really appreciate it! :-) We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

-Tanu & The Customer Support Team

June 7, 2021

Brilliant app, I use it for so much and have deleted other more expensive apps. The support is brilliant too, message received and sorted in less than 5 minutes!

HowCurious? Ltd
May 15, 2021

This app delivers! Awesome. And great fast support. So many things in one. Easy to use. Should have tried it ages ago...

Liquid Fantasy
South Africa
February 16, 2022

This is the only all in 1 app every used cause of the price point. I don't like to really worry customer service unless I really can't figure it out. Or it's not in my specialty. When I do contact them most of the time it's about css. And they are willing to help just as fast and easy as you chat with them.

BREAKFADER
Codeinero replied February 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from BREAKFADER

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Sales Rocket Support Team

February 11, 2018

Seems to have helped increase our (still low but growing) conversion rates! Great app!

Sun Time Sunglasses Watches
January 21, 2021

I've used this app to perform multiple revenue increasing tools, such as bundling and in cart upsell. The dashboard is easy to use and the customer support is top notch! Highly recommend.

Sarah Cornwell Jewelry
Edited August 8, 2020

I actually can't quite believe how efficient all in one this is ,, after having tried so many app claiming to do a job well.... THIS ONE DOES ..MANY at once ! impressed and most definitely recommend ! ALL widgets work harmoniously together.

MUGIVER
About 2 years using the app
March 30, 2021

Someone is there at a moment's notice to help me configure and set things up that way I want it! Thanks Sales Rocket!

Arabella Baby