Reviews (581)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, notably its upsells, cross-sells, and abandoned cart recovery, which effectively boost sales. It consolidates multiple tools into one, enhancing site speed and usability with features like stock countdowns and geo-location redirects. The app is also noted for its user-friendly interface and easy setup. Customer support, particularly from personnel like Ajani and Mohit, is frequently praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness, making this a valuable tool for enhancing e-commerce capabilities.

March 30, 2021

Someone is there at a moment's notice to help me configure and set things up that way I want it! Thanks Sales Rocket!

Arabella Baby
July 14, 2021

Overall the multiple 40+ apps in the APP have been amazing and we love it! Based on our store's test cases and business requirements, we managed to test in multiple scenarios and use some of these 40+ apps without any issue, except 1 issue found with the Volume Discount app and the issue can be reproduced. We have reported the issue to the Support Team and Mohit has been responsive and prompt in his replies via email and also via chat when online. In our back and forth discussions, it was understood that it is not an issue but a limitation (functional) within the Volume Discount app where the auto-generated Discount/Coupon Code is applied as per Order, regardless whether the configured setting for selected product items are listed or non-listed in the Volume Discount app. When the Volume Discount app is Disabled, everything works well and fine. However, when the Volume Discount app is Enabled, the non-listed product items must not be displayed in the Cart and Checkout page as the auto-generated DIscount/Coupon Code is still generated automatically causing error message stated as "Coupon Code not available" that requires manual removal in the Cart and Checkout page when an order is placed. We have requested a feature request to address the matter. It is understood Mohit will forward to the Development team as part of ongoing improvement plan. In view of the above, we would still keep the App and to use these 39 apps minus the Volume Discount and looking forward to enhancement to the 1 app in the near future. Thank you.

Life In Motion
Codeinero replied July 26, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to leave this review, we appreciate it, we're working on customizing the Volume Discount App as per your needs. We wish Life In Motion all the best :D

~Harish & Customer Success Team

March 27, 2021

I am blown away with these guys so far! This app is way better than vitals! Customer support was INSANE ( responded right away and fixed my issue ) I will definitely be downloading the other apps from these same folks as well! I LOVE this app!

Luna Lucia Official Online Site
Edited October 16, 2019

Love the app. Lots of really good built in features that you normally have to pay individually for with other apps. It's ll bulked into one app here.

Also the support team is super helpful and is willing to listen to suggestions from the customer.

This app is worth your money and then some!

It's been great so far!

Maternity Miracles - Luxury Baby Strollers & Maternity Gifts
Codeinero replied October 19, 2019

Hi Maternity Miracles - Luxury Baby Strollers & Maternity Gifts, thank you for your awesome review and for making the app better with your feedback :)! Happy selling!

April 25, 2022

One of the first apps I began using years ago when opening my shopify store and it's withstood always surviving the cut when I need to speed up my shop. The quantity of apps available within this app, the variety, makes it a must-have. This is THE app I recommend to anyone who asks about my shop website behind-the-scenes. Best of all, support is A-MAZ-ING regardless of the hour of day.

Gutsy Goodness
Codeinero replied April 26, 2022

Hello to our friends from Gutsy Goodness

Thanks for your glowing review. We're glad to know you're enjoying Sales Rocket. I am glad that we have achieved this milestone for you and it is helping you to run a successful business. We really appreciate your business, we are glad that our support team was able to assist you. We love you as a customer and we are always here to help make your Shopify store a success!

Tanu & The Sales Rocket Support Team

November 9, 2020

Love that Mohit not only fixed my issue, but showed me a screen recording of the successful fix AND taught me a little trick with an attachment. The attention to my issue and proactive approach to teach me a trick shows me that they truly care about teaching their clients how to harness the power of Sales Rocket...and isn't that what it's all about?

Denise Albright®
November 22, 2020

Great app, great price! Wish it had a few more features but let’s see what the future brings. worth the money!

Squeaky's Trains & Things
Edited December 3, 2021

They go over and above for their clients. We've run this app on our store for years, and there's a reason why. They kill it, and there's so many options to help conversion rates! Definitely in our VIP list of apps

Pig of the Month BBQ
Codeinero replied December 10, 2021

Hello, friends at Pig of the Month BBQ

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

-Tanu & The Customer Support Team

March 26, 2020

It's truly a all-in-one app to help optimize your store for sales, multiple features to build urgency, a ton of options to help you reduce the amount of abandon cart. Every e-commerce store NEEDS this app! Their support team is also VERY responsive and AWESOME!

Vitaful
June 29, 2018

Pretty helpful information. it does make your online store look active

Heart Hustle