4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive features designed to boost sales and improve customer experience. They highlight its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. Key features include upsells, cross-sells, abandoned cart recovery, email marketing, and social media integration. Merchants also value its ability to replace multiple apps, saving money and improving site speed. It's reported to increase conversion rates, reduce bounce rates, and streamline sales efforts. The support team, especially Ajani and Mohit, is praised for their responsiveness. The app offers a free trial followed by a low cost, which merchants find valuable.

August 30, 2020

Great app so far, and customer service is amazing - very responsive and adjusted/changed the details I needed for certain app features. Hopefully the app converts well!

Aqua de Vida
Almost 4 years using the app
November 13, 2020

We use this application for messages on our product pages to incentivise customers to buy such as "HOT! 46 others checking this out rn". It's very useful and the Sales Rocket Team were very helpful in customising it for us to our specific requests. Recommend!

Born Clothing
Ireland
Edited March 28, 2020

After spending days looking for sales bundle and trying about 5 different apps without success (errors, support not getting back to you, interface looks like it was from the 90s) I happen to stumble upon this. IT DOES SO MUCH COMPARED TO THE OTHER APPS ON THE MARKET. I did run into some issues at the start and they fixed it up with the quickness. You have to download this!!!!!!!

Ace Vape
Edited September 3, 2020

Great price for such a great app! The developers are fantastic and solve any issues as fast as possible. It is well worth adding to your store

Dusty Rose Essentials
October 11, 2018

used this app for a few mins and it helps me a lot! thank you! Wonderful app for shopify store......

Nuclei Apparel
Philippines
Edited May 5, 2023

They helped me and fix the issue.
Thanks for the support.
They fixed my problem well and good and to my understanding

Funsparks
Codeinero replied May 10, 2023

Hello to our friends at Funsparks

Thank you for the glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

Tanu & The Sales Rocket Support Team

December 29, 2017

Super really great app....Highly recommended!!!

Save And Shop Collections
January 28, 2018

Great app, more than what I was expecting!

Gameovermerch
November 7, 2022

Great App. Many functions that become used by almost 100% of users. Fast customer service too if a certain function isn't working with your theme etc.

Exotic Soda Company
Codeinero replied November 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at Exotic Soda Company

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that our support team was able to assist you quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Sales Rocket Support Team

Edited June 4, 2020

Buen programa, gracias por solucionar mi problema de manera tan rápida, contento con el desempeño que esta teniendo !

Kawen Outdoor