Wishlist Advance App

Wishlist Advance App

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Customer can save products in Wishlist & Share it

magnumtattoosupplies

Great app, works very well with our Shopify store. The team are very helpful if you ever need anything! Thanks so much.

Antonia
Magnum Tattoo Supplies

Tip Top Props

Works great ! I reached out to customer service, they were on top of it straight away, and went above and beyond. highly recommend this app

VA Wholesale

This app is really bad. It does not remove completely. It ran poorly and seemed very heavily edited with upsell marketing.

INSPIRE XO

App would be great if it worked. It doubles every item you add to the wishlist and will only delete one of the items. Testing with several items in the wishlist and we can't delete any of them. Contacted support but it's been a week and got no response.

February 26, 2020

Hi - We have fixed the issue and the app is working fine now. Our support team has also emailed you for the same.

Thanks

Sumpan

Fantastic app! Really. It does its magic. I had one issue after installing and I posted a support ticket. This was solved really quickly and smooth. For me, getting support when things happen, because they will eventually do, is really important. The app is fantastic, and great cudos to the support team.

MyRealFeelings

This is one of the most complete wishlist app. The list share option helps me with the conversion. I love it.

Pick n' Pay

Instalei para testar. Volto depois para deixar uma avaliação da prática com o app. Espero que funcione.

Snooks Candies

After trying a different APP, I went with AAA Wishlist. The number one reason was that it keeps the wishlist in a customers favorites category. I have customers that regularly order the same items. This way they do not need to search, but just go to their favorites and add to cart.
I had a different Wishlist app that you added to wishlist, but as soon as it was added to cart it disappeared from the wishlist. They would need to search again next visit for the item.
In addition, I sent request to have AAA enter the code and by my surprise I received a prompt response at 9:29 pm Pacific Time via email. It was coded and working by the time I left for work the next morning. 2 thumbs up!

Jwardan

Phenomenal app and even better support team. Support team were extremely responsive and helpful in setting up the app for us as well as all of our special requirements. The app works great and is a valuable tool for our prospects and customers to create placeholders for their favorite products and for us to remind them of their shortlists! Love the app and love the people behind the app!

Poptastic Weston Supermare

This was a free app and they have since decided to charge. the app is glitchy with customers not being able to see their wish lists. the back end failing to load wish lists and now my customers orders have been delayed shipping due to a lack of response or support form the developers

Previous 1