Wishlist Advance Wish APP

Wishlist Advance Wish APP

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Customer can save products in wishlist and easily share it

Sumpan

Fantastic app! Really. It does its magic. I had one issue after installing and I posted a support ticket. This was solved really quickly and smooth. For me, getting support when things happen, because they will eventually do, is really important. The app is fantastic, and great cudos to the support team.

MyRealFeelings

This is one of the most complete wishlist app. The list share option helps me with the conversion. I love it.

Pick n' Pay

Instalei para testar. Volto depois para deixar uma avaliação da prática com o app. Espero que funcione.

Snooks Candies

After trying a different APP, I went with AAA Wishlist. The number one reason was that it keeps the wishlist in a customers favorites category. I have customers that regularly order the same items. This way they do not need to search, but just go to their favorites and add to cart.
I had a different Wishlist app that you added to wishlist, but as soon as it was added to cart it disappeared from the wishlist. They would need to search again next visit for the item.
In addition, I sent request to have AAA enter the code and by my surprise I received a prompt response at 9:29 pm Pacific Time via email. It was coded and working by the time I left for work the next morning. 2 thumbs up!

Jwardan

Phenomenal app and even better support team. Support team were extremely responsive and helpful in setting up the app for us as well as all of our special requirements. The app works great and is a valuable tool for our prospects and customers to create placeholders for their favorite products and for us to remind them of their shortlists! Love the app and love the people behind the app!

Poptastic Weston Supermare

This was a free app and they have since decided to charge. the app is glitchy with customers not being able to see their wish lists. the back end failing to load wish lists and now my customers orders have been delayed shipping due to a lack of response or support form the developers

Lr Goods

Very awesome app. A must for all stores, if you don't have something like this already. Easy to set up, functions really well, it's awesome!

Loon Fern

great app works well. The integration went smoothly

Blacksanctvary

we love it and our costumers love it too.
very useful

Art Nebula

UPDATE: The email sending feature for the discount codes is a fail--you don't know how it looks and you won't have the history of who you sent it to. I also asked for the database so I can just manually manage them for email marketing and the support asked me to pay 75USD to have it extracted as it "was difficult to get it." Duh.

Don't install this.

Oh--he finally added a monthly price for it. Just as I suggested instead of asking a lame 75-dollar charge just to get users to pay.

----------

Amazing features for a FREE app! Just emailed support about a few things to further blend in the app to our store's look. ;-)

Previous 1