Merchants highly recommend this app for its excellent customer support, user-friendly interface, and beneficial business features. They value its easy installation, customization options, and its ability to enhance customer engagement by allowing favorites to be saved. The app is praised for its affordability and suitability for small businesses. Additional features like adding multiple variants and quantities to the wishlist are also appreciated.

January 25, 2022

Virkelig god app som virker. Kundeservicen er virkelig i top, og jeg har fået hurtig hjælp de gange hvor jeg har haft brug for deres hjæl :)

Art by Me
Denmark
Edited June 12, 2023

Best support I have ever had on an app! I installed it pretty quick, but had one little hitch (my fault).. I emailed them on Sunday night, received a response within an hour, and its not even 6am on Monday morning and it is fixed. The app is simple, affordable, and does exactly what I needed it to do. THANK YOU!
UPDATE: I just wanted to update my review after using it for over a year. Its great, and the service is FANTASTIC. I just needed an app to do this one thing. Not a dozen things, not run my business, just handle wishlists, and this app does it beautifully, with responsive support and an easy interface. Thank you!

Coquetry Clothing
April 9, 2019

Very satisfied with this app add on. Great for Christmas and others to send with husbands or others who are interested in getting gifts.

K. Ellis Boutique
November 21, 2021

Great app! I had a bit of trouble installing the code myself in the theme but the support was fantastic! They responded to my questions the same day and had everything up and running exactly how I needed it. Plus, this app is super easy to use.

Jillian Leigh Jewellery
Edited October 12, 2020

We decided to give Wishify a try. While it's early stages to write about how the wishlist is working, we can't say enough about the service from the team there! From help installing the app (we were challenged but they took care of it!) and answering our many questions and emails to get our set up right, they were so super prompt, helpful and accommodating! We now have everything set up exactly how we wanted it and cannot wait to use it and see results! Thank you team Wishify!

Bella & Coop
March 23, 2022

This App has wonderful customer service. Very quick response and would recommend. Looks wonderful and great addition to my store.

Divine Crystal Co
May 12, 2021

Amazing customer support and I just love the App! I wasn't sure of the placements and how I want it done, they were able to advise and show me examples, also installed it on my store. Looks great!

Inamore
September 18, 2020

Great customer support! We just recently installed this app and the customer support was very helpful with installation & customizing. They are very responsive and quick. We look forward to using the app and increasing sales.

SONflower Gal Compassion Fashion™
June 20, 2019

GREAT APP!! Very reasonably priced!! I didn't have the time to install it (or maybe i was a little hesitant) on my own...zoomy did it for me. super fast. super easy!

Paz Creations Ltd.
May 3, 2021

Molto molto utile! poi ho avuto un problemino che mi hanno risolto subito con una semplice email! Consigliatissimi!

SNFarma