4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and seamless store integration. It enhances customer experience by enabling item saving for later purchase and adding multiple product variants to wishlists. Merchants report increased customer engagement and potential sales boost. They value its customization options, affordability, and insights into customer preferences. The app is praised for not slowing down websites and aligning with store branding.

December 17, 2020

Really good app! I could translate to Spanish and the customer service is excellent!! They helped me with the code and made it personalized to our wishes ❤️ Thanks!!!!

LoraineHolmesCL
Chile
3 months using the app
February 15, 2021

I installed the app just a moment ago, but it looks good and the customer service wrote me in about 2 Minutes. Thanks.

HolyShisha
Germany
April 16, 2021

I was a little confused with installing the code and decided to ask for help and within in minutes, a chat box populated! I accidently exited the chat and immediately reached out again and again within minutes, they were back and even installed the code for me! I am excited for my customers to use this app and i love the amazing customer service! I highly recommend

Seaux Glittery Glitter
September 16, 2021

Excellent support team. They installed the app for us within 30 minutes of taking the app. Thanks, Team Wishify for your help!

Sweet Magnoliaa
India
September 7, 2018

Fantastic Services - Great Service :) Great Support from the team, they helped me a lot and I appreciate it!

BellaBargains
Over 5 years using the app
March 25, 2021

Amazing customer service and fixed any issues I had with the app in lightening fast speed. Appreciate it!

Senita Athletics
April 15, 2021

Fantastic support! Was a great help in implementing a feature we were having a hard time with. Very happy with my experience.

furnitureconsignment
April 29, 2021

The support is amazing. I was having issues after deciding to switch themes before my shop launch. They were super quick to fix and set up everything for me! The app is also super helpful. This is my favorite wishlist app out of the ones that I had tried.

BashfulMagpie
October 25, 2018

First of all they have great customer service! The wishlist app is the perfect addition...it makes it easier on our customers to sort thru our many products to find their favs!

Chloe Vs Tank The Boutique
Almost 5 years using the app
June 30, 2019

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Southern Grace Shoppe