Merchants highly recommend this app for its excellent customer support, user-friendly interface, and beneficial business features. They value its easy installation, customization options, and its ability to enhance customer engagement by allowing favorites to be saved. The app is praised for its affordability and suitability for small businesses. Additional features like adding multiple variants and quantities to the wishlist are also appreciated.

Edited May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your prompt support and great communication. Everything is perfect! couldnt be more happy

Lolli Wraps
March 6, 2021

I was not sure at first because it was necessary to manipulate the snippets. But the video explanations were so easy to understand. It super easy to install! And that's exactly the app I was looking for! Thank you! :D

Rock On Stocks
July 10, 2020

We are loving the Wishlist app For our online clothing boutique and our customers are enjoying it also! Highly recommended!

Case Collection Clothing
April 7, 2022

Just installed the app and so far it's working great! The Wishify team was very responsive and helped install the app on our site quickly and efficiently.

Leslie Berman Inc
October 1, 2018

I had a little trouble adding the code to my product page but I contacted Wishlist customer service and they were able to add everything I needed within 10 minutes. Amazing service and I am already loving the app. Hope my customers will too!

A Little Peace Of Joy
September 30, 2020

I tried this app just to see what it could do. I never thought my customers would be interested in a wish list since they could add to cart and not worry about it. I was wrong. Seems they like that option to add to a wish list. I upgraded and ran into a customization problem. I contacted support and they were QUICK! Great service!!! Thank you Zoomy!!! I am a happy camper!

American Tradition Cookie Cutters
March 11, 2021

Just installed so this is a review on their customer support which is outstanding. Answered immediately on live chat and went above and beyond to help answer and solve my setup questions, including some coding work. Thanks!

The Everset
Edited September 9, 2018

It was easy to install, very clear instructions. We were having issues with the way something was displayed and as soon as we contacted them, they fixed it and it is way better than we hoped for! Great App, great customer service.

CREATIXITY
October 11, 2021

Alles was wir benötigen haben wir in dieser App gefunden. Der Support hat uns super schnell geholfen und uns spezielle Wünsche erfüllt, welche wir selbst nicht einstellen konnten. DANKE!!!

awkflagship.boutique
Austria
Edited November 25, 2020

I love this app! I use it so my customers can save their favorite items on their wish list and keep coming back to my store. I also love how quick their staff takes action. I emailed them about my situation & less than 2 minutes later they already corrected it. It was that fast!!! I highly recommend using their App!!! by Pit&Cling Productions

HomeAndOfficeFurnishings.com