Reviews (413)

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and functionality, allowing customers to save favorites and track price drop interests. It's praised for its reliable performance, user-friendly setup, and customization options, even on the free plan. Many commend the responsive customer support, particularly for installation assistance. It's recommended for its affordability and effective wishlist management.

August 22, 2021

I love that I can see where the code goes, as many times we end up with all sorts of codes from apps and we don't know where they are from :)
Works perfectly, I'm happy with it.

Phoenix Awareness
4 days using the app
October 7, 2020

it really helps and I ask to add code them to my store and they add it within 2 hours.
Thank You....

Studio Tareef
4 days using the app
August 24, 2022

Phenomenal Customer service and response time. I would recommend this application and company to any shopify user. I will continue to do business

Crimson Cloud SS
July 16, 2020

Great app and the best support I have experienced from any shopify app company. Will definitely try out more apps from Zooomy.

Living Libations CA
September 10, 2018

Very easy to install and if you have any question the team is very patient, very helpful and answer the questions very quickly. They understood what I wanted and did it correctly. No hidden fees or commissions.

Jolibi
France
March 9, 2021

I must say that we looked at a lot of wishlist apps, but here not only the app is great - but the support is way over expectations! Can only recommend this app!

CarCare Freaks - Bilpleje & Tilbehør til Entusiaster og Professionelle.
Denmark
April 9, 2021

This is a great app to add! I was nervous to do the code change by myself and they helped me do it and it only took 5 minutes! Most other companies that do a chat feature are either automated or make you wait forever Wishify actually had a person on the other end helping. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a wishlist to their website

AREO
Edited September 29, 2020

Great customer service! I am an artist, selling only one piece of each product which required removing the quantity selector adaptation on the wish list page. Got also help in matching the appearance to my store's colour. Thank you!

A FIERY HEART
July 21, 2020

I found this app after researching different choices for wishlist apps. Very pleased at how easy it was to install & more so that they helped me out quickly during their off-time (i.e., weekend). Great app!

Mommy World
October 27, 2022

This is a great app and we installed it just in time for the holiday season. It will also help get customers to sign up for our mailing list and we can cross promote with email blasts!

Fly Paper Products