Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and functionality, allowing customers to save favorites and track price drop interests. It's praised for its reliable performance, user-friendly setup, and customization options, even on the free plan. Many commend the responsive customer support, particularly for installation assistance. It's recommended for its affordability and effective wishlist management.

September 24, 2020

This app is amazing! I added a 'add to wishlist' option on each product page as well as a heart shaped icon by the corner. I reached out to the Zooomy apps via email and was answered immediately!! highly recommended.

La Plume Lingerie
About 23 hours using the app
January 22, 2022

Our customer's were requesting a wishlist option on our store. We reviewed several apps and decided on this one for it's simplicity and reasonable price. All questions and requests were answered and modifications turned around quickly. This company is very easy to work with.

Barn Chick Quilts
About 20 hours using the app
April 29, 2021

This app is the first I purchased to help my online shop & its perfect. Highly recommend for any and every small business! The customer service is beyond anything I could have imagined and I will absolutely use from here on out. Customer for life.

Lila Styles
About 18 hours using the app
June 16, 2022

I use this app for my store and i highly recommend it especially for a small business like mine, i am sure it will help customers. I needed assistance to install it into my store and their support centre was kind enough to install it for me within minutes! thankyou.

Xi haġa żghira
Malta
About 17 hours using the app
Edited September 8, 2018

A great!!! and intuitive app, in addition to an amazing customer service,
One of the best experiences I have ever add with a Shopify App
Thank you so much!

Gilleri Jewel
Israel
About 15 hours using the app
Edited July 19, 2021

I love the app! Thank you! I finally figured out how to add the Wishlist page. But I have noticed a problem when you log in to your account. When you close that tab and open another tab for my site, you have to login again.

Mini Meanie
Philippines
About 14 hours using the app
Zooomy replied July 19, 2021

We use shopify store login only, we do not create separate login and register form.
We created our account and added Wishlist, and I can access it from website login .
Can you please respond to our email, it would be easier to communicate there.

June 22, 2022

Company installed the app for me when I was struggling with the code. The response was quick and they had it installed within minutes. I love the ability to customize and my customers are excited to have a wishlist option for the website!

Purple Carrot Designs
About 11 hours using the app
June 4, 2021

This app is awesome as the support is awesome. Thank alot for the team help on customising excatly what i want. With much patience. Highly recommended.

HammerHouse
Singapore
About 10 hours using the app
September 7, 2018

Only just added the app, but it is easy to customise and the support has been fast and very helpful.

Oliver Thomas Children's Boutique
About 7 hours using the app
January 4, 2023

Fantastic customer service! Quick response time and fast support! I wasn’t able to figure out how to program the app on my Shopify, so I submitted a request for help. I received a response and they added the app for me within hours.

Closet Full of Clovers