Reviews (414)

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and functionality, allowing customers to save favorites and track price drop interests. It's praised for its reliable performance, user-friendly setup, and customization options, even on the free plan. Many commend the responsive customer support, particularly for installation assistance. It's recommended for its affordability and effective wishlist management.

June 4, 2021

This app is awesome as the support is awesome. Thank alot for the team help on customising excatly what i want. With much patience. Highly recommended.

HammerHouse
Singapore
About 10 hours using the app
September 7, 2018

Only just added the app, but it is easy to customise and the support has been fast and very helpful.

Oliver Thomas Children's Boutique
About 7 hours using the app
January 4, 2023

Fantastic customer service! Quick response time and fast support! I wasn’t able to figure out how to program the app on my Shopify, so I submitted a request for help. I received a response and they added the app for me within hours.

Closet Full of Clovers
About 6 hours using the app
November 9, 2020

The customer service is amazing! Super quick to respond. The upgrade from free is definitely worth it.

Bridget King Jewelry
About 6 hours using the app
July 28, 2021

Great app! I needed some help to install but the support was super quick and very helpful with customisation too.

Bazaar
About 5 hours using the app
April 19, 2020

Exactly what we were searching for!!!
Design, user-friendly interface and very supportive developers. Customer support helped us to install the app properly and complete the customization properly on our shop.
You can check our lovely wishlist feature on www.luxuria.com.tr in 2 weeks!

Luxuria İstanbul
Türkiye
About 5 hours using the app
April 20, 2020

This app is great! Customer service was really helpful, friendly and responded quickly. I really recommend this app!

Vitela Which Craft
Edited May 7, 2019

Absolutely 5 stars for an amazing Andre super fast customer service. I have requested many custom changes and the representative solved all my issues. Fabulous job.

Luxury Next Season
November 15, 2020

Love this app., super easy to install and customize. Customer service team went above and beyond, a pleasure to work with!

Nixxen Rayne
November 11, 2020

I thought I could figure out how to setup this APP-but then I got nervous- So all I had to do was email them and in less than an hour it was set up for me!!
Super Impressed! Loved that I didn't have to call and wait for help!!!

Studio 77 Gifts & Accessories