4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and seamless store integration. It enhances customer experience by enabling item saving for later purchase and adding multiple product variants to wishlists. Merchants report increased customer engagement and potential sales boost. They value its customization options, affordability, and insights into customer preferences. The app is praised for not slowing down websites and aligning with store branding.

July 2, 2021

This app is excellent. It runs very smooth on the front-end, and is easy to navigate and edit on the back-end. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful. Each time I have reached out they have resolved the issue within the hour. I highly recommend using the Wishify Wishlist.

FEORH
February 16, 2021

I installed the app a few hours ago. I thought I did everything right, but I couldn’t see the products on the page; so I contacted the support and within 15 minutes my problem was fixed! I am so satisfied!

Twelve
Italy
September 12, 2018

I have to say, anyone who gives less than 5 stars for this app is absolutely wrong.

I never give reviews, especially good ones, but the support and service given by these guys has been unbelievable.

I really don’t think you can get any better!

If you want to see the app in action check out my site:

www.oddityfair.com

Oddity Fair
July 25, 2020

I use this app for our online store. I absolutely love it! It brings a special touch to our website. Customer service ROCK! I did an upgrade version of my website and lost a few things. I sent Zooomy an email at 12:20am Saturday morning expecting them to respond the next business day, which would be Monday. My issue was resolved in 3 mins.
Great Customer Service
Great Product
Great Price
Thank you Zooomy!

Distinctive Specialties
Edited March 25, 2021

The installment of the app was super fast and easy i was able to do it all myself, however i wanted to add the heart icon to my website and was unable to do it on my own. I contacted support yesterday and earlier today everything was set-up perfectly just how i wanted it. Customer service is amazing, super fast and great communication.

The Given Style
Edited February 17, 2022

I truly LOVE this app. It's easy to use, nice overview and the support is AMAZING!! I had an issue installing the app on my new Shopify Theme and they helped me really quickly to get everything up and running again. I really recommend this app!!

Keelin Design
Belgium
March 9, 2021

I would like to say Customer Service is Amazing. this app is easy to use and if you need help with anything they are always willing to help. I compared prices to other apps and so far this was my best option. happy customer right here

Pink Crafts Panda
January 9, 2020

A great little find, looks good and works perfect as well. I wasn't 100% sure about how to install (my fault as not the most confident) but the team installed it all for me about an hour after emailing them. Top class service, I'm now looking through there other apps. 5 stars from me

UK Cover Lover
Edited October 4, 2018

My customers LOVE this app and so do I. They were also incredibly helpful when I had issues with some of my coding to set it up properly. They responded instantly and fixed it right away.

Clean Haven Naturals
March 26, 2021

App easy to use and great customer service ! I got a very quick response and the issue was fixed super fast. Thank you !

nymfavintage