Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and functionality, allowing customers to save favorites and track price drop interests. It's praised for its reliable performance, user-friendly setup, and customization options, even on the free plan. Many commend the responsive customer support, particularly for installation assistance. It's recommended for its affordability and effective wishlist management.

July 29, 2021

Amazing! I needed help with something and reached out. I got a response back quickly. Not only did they help me with my issue, but while they were resolving it they saw some things that needed improvement and fixed it without me even asking. Literally above and beyond! Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Light and Fig
March 9, 2021

The support for this app was very quick and effective! Great app for customers to share their wishlist.

Bare Sunday
October 18, 2018

The app is great and the support team were very quick to help. I recommend this app and their service. Thanks!

WickyDeez
October 7, 2018

Just set this up. The set up was simple and the instructions were really good. Can't wait to see this in action!!

Lisa Blount Photography
July 6, 2022

Amazing support, we changed our theme and needed some adjustment for the app: customer support was fast at it and did a great job!

Walt's Comic Shop
Germany
April 21, 2022

Amazing customer support, super fast and efficient team! Love the product and easy to use! Recommend highly.

Dane Fashion
May 21, 2020

Amazing amazing amazing customer service team. Quick with responses and helped us going above and beyond to get this app setup and perfect for our store!

shopcharm-it
October 2, 2020

I had a hard time following the app instructions to install to my store. (not tech savvy at all) However, I clicked on the help button and got immediate assistance. Within a short amount of time the app was added to my store and it looks great!! I can't wait to go live so our customers can use it.
Thank you so much!!!

Pipevine Designs
September 10, 2018

It was easy to install, very clear instructions. We were having issues with the way something was displayed and as soon as we contacted them, they fixed it and it is way better than we hoped for! Great App, great customer service.

Tours Africa
South Africa
June 18, 2021

I have been using the free plan version. They are fast in response and when I asked for help they solved the problem very nicely and quickly.

Zuboot