Wooview ‑ All in one

Rating (5)
Developer
Woo
September 7, 2022

An all-in-one app for useful features for an e-shop. I had a number of items i raised with support and was integrating a couple of apps together for some really in depth features.

Anstoy
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 4, 2022

It is a really great app and it is perfect for what I needed with reviews, wishlist. Great functionality, pretty easy to use, and customizes beautifully with our website! We are very happy with the app.

EMaxFlow
China
Time spent using app: 28 days
July 26, 2022

I needed some specific customizations and Wooview team helped me out to my satisfaction. Support is important, especially to new store owners and at Wooview they do a great job of making sure we have everything we need, to help our store grow. I recommend them.

Little Feelin
India
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
July 19, 2022

Wooview provides rich features. I am currently using Review and Wishlist. I used the app to help me import my reviews from aliexpress and amazon to shopify. They made the process very easy and simple. I'm also very satisfied with Wishlist, it does a great job of collecting emails for me and automatically sending me marketing emails.

Unichi
China
Time spent using app: 15 days
July 15, 2022

Wooview as an app is good and integrates well with our theme. We would like some additional features, and Wooview is working with us to accommodate this. I think if this keeps up we will definitely keep this app for the long haul.

Furry Cubbies