Wooview ‑ All in one

Reviews, Wishlist, Sales Popups, Signup Popup, Email Marketing

Free plan available

useebuy

Location China

Good app, great for beginners and customer service is amazing and quick. I usually don't really come and rate but to be honest wooview is great app.

Whoopy.com

Location Pakistan

I have been using this app for over 6 months now and I am so happy I found it. Mainly using the wishlist and review. When something is wrong the team is always super fast to help.

shop2hop.llc

Useful App and great support from the Wooview team! Support is very quick. We are in early stages of trying it but so far we are happy with this app. We proposed amendments, they have been amended according to our requirements. This is very satisfying.

The Collextion

Excellent app. Got a ton of apps inside one app for a very good price. And their client service-support is excellent and super reactive and helps you with everything.

Maskenwald

Location Germany

I am not a computer wizz but wooview team did not mind to help, to meet my special needs, and even helped to put my wishlist icons on my website the way I wanted it.

BalanceLovely™

The App works great and the support was excellent. I really liked the app and have a great support I recommend it.

Gleeshop

Location China

Great experience so far. I received a professional and helpful support. They introduced all the features of wooview and was very great. They help me to make it compatible with my store theme.

Creative Boutique

Location China

A very useful app with many features and great Customer Care. They solved and fixed all the issues in literally minutes!

cocopar

Location China

I use the app for reviews, wish-list, pop-ups. It's been great and customer service always responds quickly. I would recommend it.

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your 5-star feedback. Your words inspire us to be better!
Please always feel free to contact us for help. We are always happy to help you!

Sunres

Location China

By far the best value for money app on the market. The support team is super helpful , and I solve my problem in just a few hours. It is easier to use the guidelines they provided to introduce my reviews. It is strongly recommended to use this application.

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your 5-star feedback. Your words inspire us to be better!

Previous 1 3