Word Clouds SEO

Keyword Density Checker, Compare Competitor Keywords, SEO Tool

1 review

Excellent-Supply.com

What a clever idea!

Want to see the Keyword Density of a page? How would you do it? OK... you probably don't have a clue. Neither did I. LOL Till I discovered this app.

This app creates a "word cloud" along with a corresponding list that scores the page's keyword density. The "word cloud" is cool to look at ... but the strength is in what it conveys. It reveals how the page is weighted with what the search engine sees as it crawls the page. It also allows you to compare your competition's pages too.

I sprang for the $7 a month paid version of this app because I can see it as a valuable resource. Bang for the buck! Now I have a simple tool that provides a clear picture (literally) showing the keyword strengths and weaknesses for each page of our site. I plan to put this to good use as I work at tuning up the content for all of our products. Highly recommended!

Also, there was a glitch in the way our theme was displaying some fonts in the app. The developer was very quick to resolve the issue. Super responsive support!