WWE LTL Freight Quotes

WWE LTL Freight Quotes

by Eniture Technology

Get accurate LTL freight quotes at checkout

Stewart Surfboards

I use the Worldwide Express LTL and Small Package app for Shopify and they're both great. The best thing is their SUPPORT! Paul picks up the phone and answers my questions immediately! So helpful.

Topspasupply Com

The app works great all the time and they have the best customer support. Paul typically gets back to me within 30 minutes of asking my questions. Remarkable!

Lonestargrillz

The support we received from them went above and beyond expectations! They also provided customization for us and the quality of work was exceptional. These guys are some of THE best in the app store.

Glassworks Unlimited

Absolutely amazing, the owner and app developer Paul helped me close to midnight. These is truly the best app on the app store.

Edited 4/7/2018:

I can not thank Paul and the Eniture team enough. They helped integrate this app with "Store Pickup + Delivery" so that my website can now offer Will Call option to my customers. Thank you all so much for helping. You have gained a customer for life!

Mstore 190

This is the app we have been looking for! A few years ago we paid LOTS to build a custom app to calculate freight on our website. Over time it became unreliable and frustrating to our customers. Then we found Eniture's LTL app and have been thrilled with it! We get accurate LTL freight calculations which has made checking out on our website issue-free for everyone. And Eniture's customer service is extraordinary. They are patient and take us through all the details so we can understand and know everything is set up right. All our questions have been answered right away. We really couldn't ask for anything more.

Gloc

Our Company Ships both large and small products! WWE has made this super simple and very accurate! We are able to mark up our shipping with easy and add drop shipping area's! I highly recommend this! We make back the money we spend and more monthly because of this!

Usgrating

Paul was extremely helpful and informative. For an addition cost they install the app, and made sure everything worked properly. It’s too early to tell for sure, but conversions have double based on the last two weeks.

Rainbow Turf Products

This app works great and saved us lots of time and headaches! We searched for a solution to handle our specific need to deliver our Worldwide Express negotiated freight charges to our customers on Shopify and this fit the bill perfectly, at a much lower cost and speed of entry then other solutions we explored. This app is easy to use and the customer service I received while using and installing the app was superior. I would recommend this app to anyone.