Wowcart ‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Slide Cart with Discount Code, Announcement and Achievements

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Healthish

I was recommended this app by Helixo after installing their upsell app. Their customer service is excellent with a quick turnaround. Highly recommend!

June 22, 2022

Wow – thanks for your kind remarks! I’m thrilled to hear that our app worked out for you. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ jobs easier.

I’m also happy that you love our customer support. We put a lot of work into that, and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out.

Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

TIKI PENDANTS

One of the most customizable slide cart apps out there. Support is also very helpful integrating the slide cart with other apps, and devs are constantly adding new features ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

May 11, 2022

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.