Boost conversions and LTV
Reduce shopping cart abandonment. Manage duties & taxes. Offer free or subsidized shipping.
Hassle free global shipping
Electronic submission of all customs docs. Automated catalog learning including HS codes. Weights and Dims management.
Best rates from 200+ partners
Use our logistics rates. Or, use your own billing accounts and just our App.
About Yakit ‑ Duties paid shipping
Ship to customers worldwide, Yakit takes care of all hassles.
Now the world is your market. If you can sell it, we can deliver it, in 2-9 days, duties paid, fully tracked, at amazing rates.
Just install our free Shopify app and start processing your international orders. Offer 3 service levels, all with the same hassle free duties paid experience with full tracking:
- Yakit Standard - an economical 6-9 day service that you can offer Free to promote sales
- Yakit Fast - a 3-7 day service
- Yakit Express - a 2-5 day service
Yakit's key value to Shopify merchants is as follows:
- Landed cost in shopping cart boosts conversions - cart abandonment due to duty/tax uncertainty is now a thing of the past!
- Additionally boost conversions with Free shipping promotions - your buyers pay for duties/taxes.
- Our machine learning engine manages all the complexities of shipping, harmonization, customs compliance and gets you the best rates from over 200 integrated partners worldwide.
Best of all..
- No monthly fees, no minimums, and a Free Shopify App
- The more you ship the lower your prices.
- Alternatively, use your own DHL or FedEx billing account and Yakit in "App-only" mode and get all the benefits while keeping your logistics.
- Awesome support via Y-Chat - our 24x6 support chat.
What have you go to lose?
- Install the Yakit Shopify App and start taking orders today
- Pull your orders into the Yakit Shipping tool
- Print labels
- Pay for your shipping and duties/taxes - we will not bill you later for "overages"
- Track our shipping (your buyers see it on their Order emails)
- See your LTV go up as your customers buy again and again.
We look forward to powering your international expansion.
Don't just ship it, Yakit!
- postal carriers,
- parcel carriers,
- customs brokers,
- Bergen Logistics,
- Over 200 logistics providers
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Yakit shipping includes a surcharge. Or pay for the label.
Overall rating Based on 18 reviews
Most recent reviews
We have been using this app to ship international customers for over two years. Up until the last few months the service has worked adequately.
However, the last two months has been a international shipping disaster! We finally pick up in international shipping and find out over a month later that almost all of our shipments are "delayed". Communication from Yakit has been minimum except to reship original delayed shipments. We still have not received the original shipments of product back and have no answers as to when or why they were delayed. It is now at the point where we can't trust shipping through their service anymore. Over 10 of our orders have been delayed and we've had to either reship (double product going out) or refund the entire customer's orders.
International eCommerce shippers BEWARE!
What a huge time waster! I had high hopes for this service (eyeing and reading their documents for months before trying to enable it), but it turns out the service isn't usable for small businesses that don't have the right structure to qualify for a Known Shipper qualification. If you're a larger company or already have that qualification then your experience might be better (but then you can probably negotiate your own rates and setup a good shipping program with an existing courier).
Keep in mind, to use this app properly with Shopify, you have to be on the Advanced plan or get the 3rd party calculated shipping support added to your Shopify bill ($20/month) by contacting support. That might be worth it if it worked, but it wasted my time and money for something not useful.
The usability for their site also feels pretty weak. While I imagine it works (when you're allowed), it didn't feel like a natural fit for Shopify, with an older-style external UI that you have to figure out because it's not quite as intuitive as other systems. The entire concept of their service seems cool, but their documentation/execution is kind of the bare minimum you need to comply with their service. They didn't properly document requirements, hence eating up a lot of my time giving them the benefit of the doubt that their service would eventually work. If they clarify up front that you need to have certain firm requirements for your business, it would have prevented a lot of frustration for smaller shippers like me. The UI was dated and unintuitive after using better shipping integrated apps, and I was skeptical I could get my team to use it without complaining after getting used to the default shipping interfaces in Shopify/Etsy/ecomdash.
If you plan to use this with Shopify, you need to enable phone number capturing in your shop's checkout settings. Makes sense, but it might impact conversions if people don't want to share their number.
All in all I recommend giving this app a pass-- don't waste your time like I did unless you've reached out to their support team and clarified if it will work for your use cases. It seems promising, but their documentation/usability/customer-service does not give you much to go on.
Yakit is a great partner when it comes to shipping internationally. The team there has great communication and works quickly to fix any issue that may arise. We've used their services now going on two years and we could't be happier.