Merchants highly recommend this app, especially for car part stores, due to its ability to handle large databases and its efficient Year Make Model search function. The customer service, particularly Hitesh, is praised for quick responses and customization. Merchants value the bulk upload feature, customization options, and the reduction in sizing enquiry tickets. The app is appreciated for its seamless integration, automatic tag assignment, and management of the Year, Make, and Model list, enhancing customer usability and product findability.

December 19, 2022

We are a tyre brand, we wanted to put an option where customer can select their vehicle and we recommend the tyre size for them,

Many ppl told us it is not possible on shopify and quoted a huge amount for that,

However, we discovered this app and it has saved us a lot of time,

We also required some customization, the team has helped us in that, amazin app and insanely supportive team.

ULTRA MILE TYRES
India
25 days using the app
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied December 19, 2022

Many thanks for leaving us a nice review.

July 21, 2022

Great support. Hitesh and his team are very attentive and helpful. Having a great experience so far.

emporiopneus
Brazil
22 days using the app
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied July 21, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

January 4, 2023

We recently went live with this app on our motocross parts and accessories store here in Denmark. The bulk upload feature is nice and simple to use and the usability of the app itself is slick and simple.

I have to give a big shout out to Hitesh and his team as they were incredibly helpful and went over and above to get us up and running - good job, many thanks.

mx4ever
Denmark
20 days using the app
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied January 4, 2023

Many thanks for giving us nice review.

November 16, 2021

Very well-documented, easy to use, and reasonably priced. The app does exactly what we need it to do. Engaged support about a unique requirement and they were VERY helpful.

P3 Carbon
20 days using the app
January 17, 2023

Great customer service! Needed help with CSS and got it back quickly. Used spreadsheets to upload the YMM data which made it super easy. Only been using it a couple of weeks but so far so good.

Wheels4Trucks
18 days using the app
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied January 17, 2023

Thank you very much for taking time and giving us a nice review.

August 26, 2019

I really like this app very much. This is my best search ever I ever use. It provides the customer an easy way to find the product they want. Five stars.

Powertoolbatterydirect
China
17 days using the app
February 22, 2022

Very easy to use, zero limitations, and the best customer service I've seen in awhile. I'm a tech idiot and these guys went out of their way to assist me in setup. I'm astounded at just how easy this app operates. I highly reccomend for anyone that needs a ymm filter

BRAAPtastic.com
16 days using the app
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied February 22, 2022

Many thanks.

November 25, 2022

Hitesh in support was excellent to work with to customize the YMM app to our needs. Highly recommend!

Atlantic Jet Sports
15 days using the app
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied November 25, 2022

Thanks for the nice review.

December 5, 2017

Brilliant App!
I highly recommend it!
The support is also spectacular. You cannot go wrong!
Well done.

Interspares
South Africa
14 days using the app
October 12, 2020

Great functionality and lightning fast support! Extremely helpful support team went above and beyond call of duty for me.

directfitexhausts