Merchants highly recommend this app, especially for car part stores, due to its ability to handle large databases and its efficient Year Make Model search function. The customer service, particularly Hitesh, is praised for quick responses and customization. Merchants value the bulk upload feature, customization options, and the reduction in sizing enquiry tickets. The app is appreciated for its seamless integration, automatic tag assignment, and management of the Year, Make, and Model list, enhancing customer usability and product findability.

May 3, 2017

Excellent App with many functionalities.
We need 7 drop downs and this App supports it. Support staff is very helpful and communication is very fast.

Functionalities of assigning tags was extremely good. It was smooth and just need to assign the products to particular YMM combination you needed and tags will be assigned automatically. You don't need to open your Product section anytime.

Import/export section of App is easy to understand and doing great.

Overall Best App features.

Thanks
John

Kingdom Powersports
June 26, 2018

Amazing customer service, customise to your liking and are available for further development of the app with knowledgeable developers. 5 star, get this app if you have an auto store

Locoalloys
January 5, 2018

Great app at a reasonable price, I would highly recommend it! Customer service was amazing, I cannot thank them enough for how much they have helped me out.

Element4x4
November 5, 2020

This app was fantastic. It makes it so much easier for my customers to search by their vehicle and is a must for any auto parts store. Hitesh was excellent provided great customer service and helped me get everything working and looking great. Highly recommended!

Ceramic Brake Pads
May 21, 2019

Extremely happy with this app so far. Easy to add and remove products once you get going. Customer service has been exceptional.

Stealth Hitches - The Hitch Made to be Hidden
December 18, 2022

Great shop by vehicle app and even greater customer support! Thank you Hitesh for your help getting us quickly set up and for sharing easy-to-use step-by-step directions.

Fast UTV
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied December 18, 2022

Thank you very much for nice review.

December 8, 2020

Fist of all this app does exactly what it says it does. Hitesh is a Super Star! His customer service and willingness to help is second to none. From the start he helped me in getting the app set up on my website and made numerous custom changes to suite my needs. I am very impressed with the support given on this App. I definitely recommend this app to anyone with an auto parts store.

SeanKevs Automotive
Jamaica
May 26, 2018

Awesome app, Easy to upload data. Great Support also!

Underground Lighting
November 1, 2022

can I use a separate category filter for each page please give me ans asap.
I need multiple category for each page like for the home page Brand-Model-Color?
for shop page color-weight-size, like that

Santal-spzoo
Poland
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied November 1, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have sent detailed email with explanation to your personal email.

Many thanks.

December 4, 2019

Amazing app with great functionality. The customer support is one of the best I have ever dealt with when using a shopify app. This is the app to go with if you need a find my car model feature. Many thanks

The Roof Box Company