Merchants highly recommend this app, especially for car part stores, due to its ability to handle large databases and its efficient Year Make Model search function. The customer service, particularly Hitesh, is praised for quick responses and customization. Merchants value the bulk upload feature, customization options, and the reduction in sizing enquiry tickets. The app is appreciated for its seamless integration, automatic tag assignment, and management of the Year, Make, and Model list, enhancing customer usability and product findability.

December 8, 2020

Fist of all this app does exactly what it says it does. Hitesh is a Super Star! His customer service and willingness to help is second to none. From the start he helped me in getting the app set up on my website and made numerous custom changes to suite my needs. I am very impressed with the support given on this App. I definitely recommend this app to anyone with an auto parts store.

SeanKevs Automotive
Jamaica
May 26, 2018

Awesome app, Easy to upload data. Great Support also!

Underground Lighting
November 1, 2022

can I use a separate category filter for each page please give me ans asap.
I need multiple category for each page like for the home page Brand-Model-Color?
for shop page color-weight-size, like that

Santal-spzoo
Poland
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied November 1, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have sent detailed email with explanation to your personal email.

Many thanks.

December 4, 2019

Amazing app with great functionality. The customer support is one of the best I have ever dealt with when using a shopify app. This is the app to go with if you need a find my car model feature. Many thanks

The Roof Box Company
New Zealand
September 13, 2018

Hitesh and his team at Capacity Web Solutions went above and beyond to help me out while i have been building my dev server for a new store. They customised the app to my requirements and my theme and i will definitely use them again if i require assistance 5 stars.

cartridgekingtestdev
April 5, 2022

This app is amazing! It makes it easy to organize your products and make your customers find the right product in no time. The customer service is legendary. They're helping out with any questions asked. I don't have any knowlege about coding, but you get all the information you need and they're helping out and are fixing everything you want. Highly recommend this app. Big thanks!

ventilasjonfilter
Norway
Edited December 18, 2017

This review is for Hitesh Vadsmiya who has been Spectacular and offers the Best Customer service. Hitesh help is Highly appreciated. I'm still in the early stages of the app set up/usage so I'll have to come back to leave a review of the Apps features/ussage/performance.

Kixx Motorsports
July 30, 2019

Purchased this app for an auto website and ran into a few questions. Contacted support and they were amazingly informative and helped us achieve what we wanted with the app! Thanks!!!!

Forced Air Technologies
June 22, 2020

Great, works professionally and fast loading, customer service is very fast and great support, trustable, highly recommended.

Alla Lighting Inc
October 23, 2017

The best shopify developer I have. Very responsible and reliable at a reasonable cost. They are the one you can trust.

Stehlenautomotive