Reviews (172)

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, customization capabilities, and performance-enhancing tools like an announcement bar, countdown timer, and geolocation feature. Many appreciate its seamless website integration and its role in building email lists. The app is also commended for its affordability, professional design, and prompt, effective customer support. However, some merchants wish for more font customization options.

March 26, 2024

easy to use

BikeCantine
Italy
6 minutes using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied March 27, 2024

We're happy that you're enjoying Yeps :) Thanks for the feedback!

November 2, 2023

Matty was great! Solved my issue in no time. Thanks, Matty! Awesome app by the way!

Bargains4Pennies
3 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 3, 2023

It was our pleasure! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you :)

December 21, 2023

geweldige klantenservice en de tool heeft ons erg veel extr omzet gebracht, echt top!

Panacea Light Therapy
Netherlands
10 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied December 29, 2023

Bedankt voor uw vriendelijke woorden en voor het delen hoe Yeps uw bedrijf helpt tijdens de feestdagen :)

We stellen het zeer op prijs!

November 21, 2023

Si estás buscando una app que se vea limpio, sin recargar al cliente con un contador minimalista, esta es tu app! A mi me funciona increíble, ya lo tengo instalado en varias tiendas y es brutal. Además, cualquier problema que tienes, abres el chat que tienen y te responden en menos de 1 minuto. Increíble y muy recomendada!

Clasicate 2.0
Spain
About 1 month using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 22, 2023

Estamos muy contentos de que estés disfrutando de nuestro estilo de cuenta atrás limpio y minimalista.

¡Es fantástico trabajar con una marca como la suya y realmente apreciamos su reseña y sus amables palabras!

November 19, 2023

I was immediately impressed with this app. I installed it in minutes, was able to design it just to fit my brand, and even got some immediate customer support when I got confused (user error). I will be recommending this to my fellow e-comm friends!

Station 7
22 minutes using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 21, 2023

We're really happy that Yeps fits what you are looking for. Thank you for recommending us to your friends, we really appreciate it!

October 31, 2023

great app and customer service.

ShadedbyShanell
2 months using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 1, 2023

Thank you! We're happy you are enjoying Yeps and it's great working with you :)

September 19, 2023

Very good app and I like it.
It is simple, easy to understand the settings and has enough features.
There is friendly chat support and any problems I encountered were dealt with immediately.
Friendly chat support is the second most important factor after features when choosing an app.
This is a reliable app.

keycabins(キーキャビンズ)公式
Japan
About 3 hours using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied October 31, 2023

We really appreciate your kind words! We're happy that Yeps has the features you're looking for and we're looking forward to working with you further :)

November 23, 2023

super

Cruséoa
France
3 months using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 24, 2023

We're so happy you are enjoying Yeps :) Thank you!

November 13, 2023

I had a question about previewing the countdown bar on my site prior to it going live. I reached out to chat with support-Matty L answered promptly and helped me out in just a few minutes. His help was spot on! I would absolutely recommend this app for your store.

Ride.It.HardMTB
27 minutes using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 21, 2023

It's always great working with users like you. Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad we were able to to make Yeps a perfect fit for your store.

January 7, 2024

Works perfect!!!

Next Systems
Greece
14 minutes using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied January 8, 2024

We're so happy you're having a great experience! Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it!