Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, customization capabilities, and performance-enhancing tools like an announcement bar, countdown timer, and geolocation feature. Many appreciate its seamless website integration and its role in building email lists. The app is also commended for its affordability, professional design, and prompt, effective customer support. However, some merchants wish for more font customization options.

May 2, 2019

This is it. This is what you need if you want shipping and announcement bars. Get it now.
Excellent

Charm Fashionz
April 21, 2022

Very good application that is not expensive at all and is ideal for a good start. The team is attentive and kind

Eternal Memory®
France
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied April 21, 2022

We're happy you are getting great value out of Yeps. Thanks for the kind feedback!

June 4, 2020

Very nice! I enjoyed the app.
It is good. And the best part it is for free. We used well in my store.

Walfo Brasil
Brazil
March 20, 2023

Yeps is easy to use and has various customization options. The support team is prompt in assisting with any issues. Highly recommend using the app.

thebubblewrap.com
Oman
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied March 20, 2023

We're happy to see you dig in and use our customizations and more advanced features. We appreciate the kind words. Thanks!

June 22, 2019

I used Yeps.io announcement bar. Works well, looks great, easy to set up, customizable. There are quite a few options for free.
Thank You.

ADesign4
February 24, 2018

Nicely designed and easy to use app. Strongly recommended!

Beaubien
France
Edited April 3, 2020

I used this app for a Covid 19 notice on handling and shipping delays. It was quick and easy and insured we could get a message to our customers for Ever My Pet on every page. Thank you for helping us, help our customers. Susie, President, Ever My Pet

Ever My Pet
August 11, 2020

I highly recommend this APP. It's very straight to the point, clean, and professional. I currently use the Countdown bar and it's converted for me so much sales!

StickerTones
Philippines
30 days using the app
December 21, 2022

Easy to use & flexible app to manage banners. Quick easy to install and put in use. In addition the customer support team is very quick & responsive to support with any questions & trouble you have.

ATP Atelier ROW Store
Sweden
29 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied December 26, 2022

We're happy you are enjoying your experience with Yeps. It's a pleasure working with your brand! Thanks!

January 20, 2018

Great App, works excellent, easy to set up,

Oeswatches