Merchants appreciate this app for its announcement bar feature, which allows tailored messages for different countries and URLs. They praise its ease of use, professional look, and seamless theme integration. The app is noted for creating urgency during sales and its customization options. Merchants also highlight the excellent customer service, quick issue resolution, and proactive support. Additional features include GDPR cookie warnings and customs tax and duty warnings. Long-term users express satisfaction with its performance and support. The app is recommended for its value for money and positive impact on sales.

February 8, 2023

After testing the Yeps app in our shops, I can definitely recommend it! The app is easy to use and offers a good variety of options. The support team is super responsive and ready to help with making the banners compatible with your shop if needed and to answer any questions, even with time zone difference.

Melvin & Hamilton
France
5 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied February 19, 2023

We really enjoy our users getting the most out of our app and digging into our features, so we're very happy to support that! It's great working with brands such as yours. Thank you :)

July 6, 2021

The bars this app produces are so versatile because of the many rules that can be set up to trigger when they show. Very quick response to questions.

76 Projects
3 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied July 9, 2021

Glad it worked for you. Thanks for your support.

January 26, 2023

Worked with Matty. Very helpful and very kind. The matter was settled to my complete satisfaction.I can't say much about the tool yet but it's all easy to understand. The connection to Klaviyo is a bit tricky but with the help of YEPS it is very easy.

Cashmere Stories
Germany
3 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied January 26, 2023

We're happy that we could help you out with your Klaviyo connection! Much appreciated :)

November 25, 2021

Daria was amazing for with us. We had a problem because of the compatibility with our theme and thanks to her and her developers team, it has been fixed in less than 24 hours!

Jacques Esterel
France
2 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 27, 2021

The pleasure is ours.

Edited July 12, 2021

Matty L great help! Was worried your app wouldn't work for me but he fixed all my problems in a sec.

Houston Fire Museum
2 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied July 12, 2021

Happy to help you get everything set up perfectly for your site. Enjoy :)

February 6, 2023

This app functions great, and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend in order to provide a better experience for your website visitors :)

The Depression Project
1 day using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied February 7, 2023

It's a pleasure working with you and we're happy that Yeps was flexible enough to work with your customized requirements. Thanks for the kind words :)

November 9, 2022

Great app that does exactly what you would expect... and excellent customer service.
We had an issue with the app not showing correctly on mobile. The staff answered quickly and had a solution for us within minutes.

Altanbutikken.dk
Denmark
About 21 hours using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 9, 2022

I'm happy we were able to help you out! Thank you for your support :)

August 25, 2021

I used this app for geo based banner, did exactly what I wanted it to do and the support team was superb!

Galvan London UK
About 20 hours using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied August 29, 2021

Glad we were able to help you get started :)

Edited September 5, 2022

I love this app! Very easy to set it up and looks so nice! I had some questions and Matty replied to me quickly. Thank you so much!

Sweet Birdie Boutique
Japan
About 10 hours using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied September 5, 2022

No worries at all! We're happy to work with you to get everything set up perfectly for your store. Thanks!

February 16, 2022

Exceptional customer service. There was a problem integrating the app with our customised theme. Within 5 hours they sorted out some special code to fix it. 10/10, thank you. The app is far better than we were using before.

Leisure Games
About 10 hours using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied February 16, 2022

Always happy to help awesome users!