Reviews (174)

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, customization capabilities, and performance-enhancing tools like an announcement bar, countdown timer, and geolocation feature. Many appreciate its seamless website integration and its role in building email lists. The app is also commended for its affordability, professional design, and prompt, effective customer support. However, some merchants wish for more font customization options.

April 18, 2019

its going greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Olga-hus
Thailand
17 days using the app
July 27, 2022

super helpful staff. they helped me make make the bar work as exactly as needed. works as expected.

Little Beast
16 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied July 27, 2022

I'm very happy we were able to help you out! Thank you for your kind words :)

September 14, 2022

This app is really easy to use and has really great customer support. I recommend giving it a try for sure.

Your Teacher's Pet Creature
13 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied September 14, 2022

We're happy that you are getting what you need with Yeps. Thanks for the feedback!

September 18, 2019

Super easy to use. Genuinely free. Currently only used it to display that our warehouse was closed for a week, but will definitely use it again soon, as its such an easy way to shout a message. Its also non-invasive as you can give the consumer an option to close the banner easily. Top stuff.

Jam Cycling
13 days using the app
December 2, 2019

This App is perfect for my needs, easy to implement, works reliably, great feedback from customers. Thank you

HortGrow
11 days using the app
May 25, 2020

Nice app. helps and is easy to set up! Yes it is really helpful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blauWein
Germany
9 days using the app
July 14, 2020

Hi i have been using it for a week so far. Its been working well and it serve its purpose well. Easy and clean app to use

jarbarlar
Singapore
November 30, 2020

I needed a simple app for an announcement banner/bar. This program is so easy to use. I wish there are more customization options, but for a free app, I am not complaining !

EVOLG
April 26, 2021

I don't send sales flyers but I do need an important notice to be seen by all as soon as they log on. I like that they can remove it.
The app is simple to use.
Richard

The Copperworks
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied May 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, Richard! We're happy to help :)

May 14, 2020

Pretty new with the app but it seems Good and easy to work with

Chris Lopez Studio