Yottie ‑ YouTube Video App

Yottie ‑ YouTube Video App

by Elfsight

Embed any YouTube video in Shopify website & shaping video app

AmFed Coin& Bullion

Customer service was quick to fix issues experienced over the holiday break with the app. Would highly recommend!

One Stop Halal

Looks like there are some serious issues with this app. Setup was breeze but after about a day, the app stopped showing videos from Youtube. Whenever I tried to add a new widget, it was displaying errors like "Unfortunately, an error occurred: Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API". This was even after I entered Youtube API token in the Preferences tab. Looks like they have hard-coded a generic project number in the call to Youtube API. And there is no way to change that. That's why it is hitting that limit.

I am also trying their support for the past 2 days and still no response. I will keep my rating as 1 until they fix this issue.

Sector22fitness.com

this is a very cool app. it brought life to my website, i sure hope it can reach some people and entertain them for a little while.

Anything Scout

We needed a YouTube manager solution for a few pages on our website and this was the perfect app to achieve our goals.

firefin

So far so good. Seams pretty straight forward. Nice! Good overview. The trial lets you work with the full version too.

Richards Guitars. New & Used Guitars of Quality & Distinction.

Brilliant app. If youtube is important to your business - so is this app. Simple.

+++++++++++++++

www.alcoholdealers.com

Great app. Using it for another one of my sites. A must have. Helps you run lean and focus on the important aspects of creating. Keep them coming Elfsight!

Readyman

Super fast to install, imported videos perfectly, and it just plain looks good. Definitely recommended!

Polar Magyarország

There are plenty of Youtube app out there, but I found this not only the most configurable, but having the most responsive support team behind. I am sure you all experience, when there is a great app, but having installation problem, due to the lack of support knowledge, well, you wont have anything like that with this team, they even helped me in interface translation. I can recommend them 100%

The Blissful Dog

So far I am thrilled with this app. It does exactly what I wanted. I can easily make pages that show are videos and they don't look cluttered and messy. Easy to use, no issues at all!

Previous 1 3