Yottie ‑ YouTube Video App

Yottie ‑ YouTube Video App

by Elfsight

Embed any YouTube video in Shopify website & shaping video app

Anything Scout

We needed a YouTube manager solution for a few pages on our website and this was the perfect app to achieve our goals.

firefin

So far so good. Seams pretty straight forward. Nice! Good overview. The trial lets you work with the full version too.

Richards Guitars. New & Used Guitars of Quality & Distinction.

Brilliant app. If youtube is important to your business - so is this app. Simple.

+++++++++++++++

www.alcoholdealers.com

Great app. Using it for another one of my sites. A must have. Helps you run lean and focus on the important aspects of creating. Keep them coming Elfsight!

Readyman

Super fast to install, imported videos perfectly, and it just plain looks good. Definitely recommended!

Polar Magyarország

There are plenty of Youtube app out there, but I found this not only the most configurable, but having the most responsive support team behind. I am sure you all experience, when there is a great app, but having installation problem, due to the lack of support knowledge, well, you wont have anything like that with this team, they even helped me in interface translation. I can recommend them 100%

The Blissful Dog

So far I am thrilled with this app. It does exactly what I wanted. I can easily make pages that show are videos and they don't look cluttered and messy. Easy to use, no issues at all!

Pimax Technology

cool,sdsdasd and,cool,sdsdasd andcool,sdsdasd andcool,sdsdasd andcool,sdsdasd andcool,sdsdasd andcool,sdsdasd andcool,sdsdasd andcool,sdsdasd and

4MEGlam SG

Works as you expect it - had an issue during set up and got help through the chat function in one minute, very swift. Thank you!

Batting Cages Inc

Works just like you'd expect it to and then some! Installed it and was up and running in less than 5 minutes.

Previous 1 3