Yottie ‑ YouTube Video App

Yottie ‑ YouTube Video App

by Elfsight

Embedding any YouTube video on website & shaping video gallery

Batting Cages Inc

Works just like you'd expect it to and then some! Installed it and was up and running in less than 5 minutes.

Mybioeco

This app for my e-commerce shop is perfect! Works very well.

Onyx And Peridot

Good App! Efficient and professional customer service

Vufedotov

Love this app! Very easy to use and with fantastic results

Rotobreaks

Fantastic app! They even assisted me by installing it in my store. I am beyond pleased with the service and the Yottie app. Thank you!!

Nailsjobs

Wonderful app! So nice that even though they dont have the link to this rating but I'd look it up and give it a good review. Inside the app there're no spam to another apps. It just does it job beautifully. Good job guys.

Parkit360 Trailer Dolly

Very help and great support. Messaged them through Skype and they helped me with all my issues and set it up. Wroth the money !

Tonicstudiosusa

Great product and keeps everyone in the website ecosystem. Support was top notch - had a conflict which was not yottie's fault but just a clash and they were straight in to fix it. Awesome app and support.

Sunnetrop

Work great and easy to install. One of the best app-support I've ever get from any shopify apps ever! Thank you for being so great!

Yenayam19654080

I love the app. It's easy to use and its support is by far the best I have worked with. .iT TOOK ME 1 MINUTE TO GET CONNECTED WITH THEM ON SKYPE They are polite,kind and patient . I strongly recommend this to anyone who want to make you tube his marketplace.

Previous 1