Newsletter ‑ Email Marketing

Newsletter ‑ Email Marketing

by EzApp

Marketing Automation, Remarketing App, Conversio Alternative

Upastores

Great app which allows ease of backend marketing with little need for checking too often. So far so good! This is exactly what I was looking for.

StellarEyewear

I use this app to help automate my emails and my lists. The app is working great in my store. It also offers free plan so you don't have to pay to use their app. Really great app

Real Carriage Door & Sliding Hardware

Very helpful and easy to use for marketing tool such as Email, Newsletter etc...this app help you run your ads easily and quick it also help you engage with your customers.I highly recommend It.

Perky Dresses

The app definitely drove more sales for my shop. We are happy with the results. The customers receive relevant content in their email which drives the sales.

GlassAndSea

Very good app, so easy to set up and edit Email. The only thing I need to do is finish editing an email - newsletter, the app will do all the rest.

S&S Threads

Very user friendly, they explain everything very well, if you can use Shopify you can use this app... so eazy to use, it does lot of automation work, which is very helpful.... it does lot of automation work, which is very helpful....