Zestard Gift Wrap , 40 reviews

4.9
November 2, 2020

Very responsive support! They help set things up and make custom changes to the app fast. THe app itself does what it says, makes it possible for a customer to add wrapping and you can decide what it should cost.
Good work guys

MamaMilla
Denmark
February 12, 2021

This app is exactly what we were looking for + the customer support team was incredibly helpful to ensure everything was setup correctly. A+!

ClayBySteph
September 14, 2020

Highly recommend this App. We wanted to make some minor adjustments to the style and they were very fast to respond with clear instructions on how to apply the code. I spent hours in frustration trying to install the gift wrap function using the online shopify tutorial without any success, this app saved my sanity.

Tempted Kensington
February 18, 2021

Simple but great app. Allows our customer's to add gift wrap to their order. Great customer support. Thank you

Lazybones Australia
10 months using the app
February 5, 2021

Simple and perfect. We wanted to customize the app and they did it in a few hours! Very responsive support!

Gaudy
Spain
6 months using the app
April 21, 2020

This app do exactly what it's made for. The support was excellent and in just one day my clients are already adding the gift wrap to the order.
Esta aplicación es justo lo que estaba buscando. La respuesta del soporte técnico fue oportuna y me ayudaron con cualquier duda. Sin duda lo recomiendo.

Maritu CR
Costa Rica
5 months using the app
September 9, 2022

This app works really well and the team behind it are super responsive and helpful with implementation and customizations. Recommended!

Kosibox
Norway
4 days using the app
Zestard Technologies replied September 13, 2022

Thank You for your kind words! Please feel free to reach out for any further assistance ☺️

Edited January 7, 2019

This is a great app, it is very easy to install and the support has been tremendous. The app did exactly what I needed to do, helps us upsell by giving customers the option to add gift wrap and write a message note. Within hours of installing the app, customers were adding the gift wrap option to their product. The added ability of disabling giftwrap option for a group of product is great and easy to implement. We tried many giftwrap apps, this without doubt is one of the best and the easiest to use.

Give Personalised Gifts
4 months using the app
June 26, 2019

Zestard went above and beyond to tailor the app to match and suit our store! It looks so cohesive and is exactly what we were needing! Such amazing (and quick!) customer service too!!

Citrus
3 months using the app
May 12, 2020

It does exactly what it says on the box. I needed a few changes (a translation and removing an image), and the support team was super fast and fixed it all to my liking. Great support, highly recommended.

Juno CR